Chapter 53: You should tell her.

Elsa serious and sensible look warmed Jisoo's heart. She raised her lips and smiled softly. She looked down at the little one in her arms, "As soon as I see Elsa, my mother will be very happy~"

"Mom, you have to smile more, you look the best when you smile." Elsa said seriously.

It's not that children don't understand everything. Jisoo seemed a little depressed recently, and Elsa secretly kept it in mind.

Hearing Elsa speak such soothing words in a childish voice, Jisoo was so cute, "Elsa, do you like to see mommy smile?"

"My favorite." Elsa nodded solemnly.

Jennie stood at the door, her eyes falling quietly on Jisoo smile. Elsa actually made Jisoo happy. Jisoo was right, the little guy was better at making people happy than she was.

Jisoo tilted her head, and when she met Jennie eyes looking at her, she paused and said deliberately, "I'll take Elsa to bed, so you should go to bed early."

Jennie hasn't said anything yet.

The door was closed.

Leave her standing alone outside the door.

Jennie could feel that Jisoo was angry with her these days and was deliberately cold. She recalled the night when she took the initiative to hold Jisoo's hand, but was pulled away.

The moment I was thrown away, I felt like my expectations were dashed.

Thinking about it from another angle, how did Jisoo feel when she repeatedly resisted Jisoo? Jennie seems to feel this feeling personally now.

It feels uncomfortable to take the initiative but not get a response.

Jisoo should be angry with her.

Jennie stood alone for a long time, but the door was not opened again. She raised her hand to knock on the door and say something to Jisoo, but before her hand touched the door panel, she slowly lowered it.

Jisoo held Elsa and stood behind the door for a while. Jennie didn't knock on the door again, and she felt disappointed again. It seems true that if you don't take the initiative, the other party won't respond.

Sometimes, Jisoo also asks herself in her heart, does she still need to take the initiative unilaterally?

Every time Jennie said to her, "Give me some more time," it seemed like a new round of alienation, instead of slowly making progress in their relationship. This is the most difficult thing for Jisoo to accept. Jennie said that it takes time, which seems to be just a reason to prevaricate and reject her.

Jisoo became more and more confused about Jennie thoughts. She felt that Jennie cared about her, but at the same time, she also felt that in fact, Jennie had always blocked her out of his heart and did not allow her to get closer.

In other words, Jisoo feels deeply...

Jennie didn't like her much.

Jisoo was disappointed. She had given her feelings and confession to Jennie. She was willing to wait patiently for Jennie reply, but she was unwilling to continue to take the initiative unilaterally.