Chapter 14: Hugging and kissing on the street.

Jisoo just gently held Jennie's waist, not tightly, even so, it was still a hug. The eyes met each other, this time it was really ambiguous.

Gradually, the warmth of another person slowly came towards her, which almost broke Jennie's bottom line of intimacy. When she met the other person's close gaze, her breathing quickened slightly.

Jennie thought she would push Jisoo away immediately, no matter what the circumstances were, because she was very concerned about such an overly intimate touch.

But she didn't. Just as Suzy said, she should try to overcome the discomfort and resistance in her heart. Suzy is Jennie personal psychologist. She couldn't have ambiguous contact with anyone, even if it was a romantic relationship. Only Suzy knew about this matter.

Anyone who is a little familiar with Jennie will say that Miss. Jennie treats feelings like ice cubes, with no desires or demands. Even Lisa feels the same way.

In fact, Jennie would also feel envious when she occasionally saw couples walking side by side with their fingers clasped together.

It can only be said that some things back then left such a deep imprint on her heart that they even became insurmountable obstacles. The breeze blew through Jisoo fresh face, and her hair was slightly messy at the corner of her forehead. Jennie lowered his eyes and thought about his own mood.

When she got close, she could smell the vague fragrance of the other person's body, which was not like the smell of perfume. It's light and smells very comfortable. Still doesn't seem to be disgusted. Jennie did not push Jisoo away and continued to maintain the current distance.

"Miss.Jennie..." She suddenly looked at her so seriously that Jisoo thought that Jennie was "entering into the drama".

She was not polite and simply took the initiative to move closer to Jennie's ear and said in a lowered voice. , "Hug me--"

The voice was extremely soft, accompanied by warm breath, brushing against her neck. Jennie tilted her head unnaturally, obviously still not used to being so affectionate with others, she neither pushed Jisoo away nor It didn't make the posture between them any more intimate. Jisoo rested her head on Jennie shoulder.

When her eyes moved up, she happened to see Jennie lowered eyebrows. Her eyebrows were furrowed, and the look in her eyes was... Full of disgust. Although she was embarrassed, Jisoo turned around and still hugged her, refusing to let go.

Jennie:"..."

Miss Jennie behavior is typical of killing first and then showing off, and she is also suspected of taking advantage of the situation. Mingyu walked slowly towards Jisoo. When he got closer, he paused and looked at the scene in front of her...

That was the girl he had been secretly in love with for nearly ten years. How could he admit his mistake with Jisoo's back? The slender figure is hugging someone else.

Jennie also noticed that the man approaching them was the one who had a tangle with Jisoo last time. She understood and looked down at Jisoo, who was rubbing his head on her shoulder. Jisoo winked at Jennie.

The result was a slightly disgusted look from the other party, but at the same time, Jisoo felt an arm climb up to her waist. Jennie raised her hand and slowly hugged Jisoo.

After hugging the other person's body, Jennie found that Jisoo was thinner than she thought. It's no wonder that looking at Jisoo's back, it looked like she could be blown down by the wind. After the two embraced each other, they undoubtedly became closer.

When Jennie wrapped her arms around her body, Jisoo leaned in her arms, her heart suddenly beating loudly. It was just a hug that was not deep, but it messed with her heartstrings. Jennie was a little startled, the feeling of hugging turned out to be so unfamiliar to her. The body temperatures of the two people melted together.