Chapter 18: {CHEALISA} Is This Your First Kiss?

"Hmm~~" Jisoo slowly opened her eyes, and when she encountered the dim light, she squinted again. Between half asleep and half awake, Jisoo thought it was another dream.

Why did she dream about her again? Her eyes first fell on the other person's soft lips. Jisoo looked at this gentle face with lazy eyes, and his breathing slowly began to become disordered...

The disorder is because some thoughts that shouldn't have popped up in my mind, such as kissing these lips. Warm breath brushed her cheeks, and Jennie lowered her head to look at the confused expression on Jisoo's face. For a second or two, the two just looked at each other.

Jennie even felt the breathing of the person next to her quickened slightly. Maybe it was because of the lighting, but there seemed to be a touch of gentle blood on Jisoo's fair cheeks.

"Turn off the lights." Jennie was sober and rational. The next second, the room was filled with darkness.The moment Jennie turned off the light, Jisoo suddenly jumped up and down uncontrollably.

Only then did she realize that it was not a dream. Fortunately, I didn't kiss her. Jisoo only had this thought in her mind at this moment. If she had kissed Her just now because she thought it was a dream, would she be embarrassed to death?

After turning off the lights, Jisoo and Jennie were still awake except for Elsa who was asleep in the middle. The next day, the warm sun began to rise. Last night was a solid night for Jisoo. She had been alone since she was a child and had never known the feeling of having someone to hold her while sleeping.

It turned out to be so wonderful. This is especially true for the clingy Elsa, who seems to be smiling while sleeping. When Jennie woke up, the three of them were sleeping much closer than last night, because when she opened her eyes, Jisoo's face was very close, and Elsa was still sandwiched between them, sleeping soundly.

At the same time, Jennie also noticed that someone was hugging her waist... Jisoo was still unconscious and didn't know when his arm was placed on Jennie's waist. Jennie wanted to push Jisoo's hand away... As a result, Jisoo rubbed his head on the pillow and directly hugged the other party's slim waist tighter, hugging both of them without any politeness. Still not rejecting...

In this case, Jennie restrained her subconscious resistance and simply stopped moving, letting Jisoo hug her. Actually, it doesn't feel bad. After several close encounters with Jisoo, Jennie couldn't help but wonder if she had overcome the obstacle in her heart and was gradually able to become intimate with others?

Jennie looked at the sleeping faces of the two people in front of her. Jisoo and Elsa both had long, straight black hair, and they even looked similar when they were sleeping.

If they say they are mother and daughter, some people will probably believe it. Speaking of which, Jisoo really looked like a child when sleeping. She was much more relaxed than when she fell asleep last night. Jennie was still watching carefully...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the graduate student dormitory, Rosé  sat in front of his desk and was in a daze all night since she came back last night. Jisoo didn't come back all night.

But the big reason why Rosé was in a daze was not because of this. Rather, the woman she met at night last night... Thinking about something, Rosé licked her lips subconsciously, and then the next second she lay on the table with his head down, rubbing his head.

She said she didn't want to think about what happened last night, so why was she thinking about it again. Accident, that was just an accident...

Rosé went to Club last night to find Jisoo. She didn't believe that Jisoo would ignore her if she went to Club.