Chapter 8: Let's get married

"Did I say I was married?"

Jisoo realized that Mr. Kim had the ability to speak plainly but with amazing words. Jisoo thought about this sentence twice in her mind.

After confirming what the other party meant, she asked weakly, "Are you divorced?"

Jennie: "..."

Her daughter is already so old, jisoo can only think of this possibility.

Jennie looked at jisoo carefully and replied, "No."

"Then your daughter..." jisoo said in a low voice, because judging from the other party's reaction, it seemed that she was reluctant to continue mentioning this, which is normal.

Everyone has their own privacy. jisoo finally understood why Mr. Kim gave people a sense of distance. On the one hand, she was stern and unsmiling. On the other hand, she seemed to be the same as herself in not wanting to talk too much about herself to others.

The environment of Club is very suitable for chatting.

"Miss Kim."

"Um?"

After quietly drinking half a glass of wine, jennie finally started to get straight to the point,

"There is something I want to discuss with you."

"With me?" jisoo became more and more confused about jennie's words and deeds tonight, but as expected, she still had something to do with herself instead of just drinking.

But could Mr. Kim have anything to do with her? Jennie stared into Jisoo's eyes and continued,

"Are you single now?"

This is another unexpected question, and it is easy for people to imagine.

"I'm single..." jisoo's heart beat faster, because based on her experience, in this situation, 99% of people would say

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

It just so happened that at this time, the lyrical music in the bar was ambiguous, which was very suitable for the ambiguous confession.

Jisoo looked at jennie face. It was so beautiful, so unworldly, how could it be possible... jisoo unconsciously clenched the wine glass in her hand, feeling that her imagination was too rich and she dared to think of anything.

"Are you twenty-three?" jennie confirmed his age again. This chat trend made jisoo increasingly puzzled,

"Yes..."

"It's legal age for marriage ?"

"Mr. Kim, you..." At this time, jisoo seemed to understand something.

Could it be that Mr. Kim also has a hobby of being a matchmaker for others? It’s true that people cannot be judged by their appearance.

jisoo smiled in disbelief and asked, "Aren't you... going to introduce me to someone, are you?"

"No." jennie denied calmly.

"Oh..." jisoo picked up the wine glass and took another sip of wine.

"Let's get married."

"Pfft..." Miss Kim originally planned to take a sip of wine to calm down, but when she heard jennie say these words, she almost choked to death with a sip of wine.

It caught her even more off guard than "Be my girlfriend".

Jisoo coughed for a while, then she looked up, and Mr. Kim thoughtfully handed over a tissue.