Chapter 67: I don't want to be separated from her.

As soon as she hung up the phone, Jennie turned around and walked out of the conference room. Even though her brows showed calmness, her hasty steps still revealed a lot.

The call was from Lisa from the hospital.

Jisoo had an accident in the hospital.

"Ms.Kim? What are you..." Jennie left without saying a word, leaving everyone in the conference room confused. She suddenly left in the middle of the meeting. This was really inconsistent with Ms.Kim's behavior. style.

Jennie rushed to the hospital much faster than Lisa expected. Judging from the situation, it was obvious that Miss. Kim left the work at hand and rushed to the hospital.

Outside the ward, Lisa and Rosé stood side by side, with Shin Hee Ri beside them.

The anxiety and worry on Rosé face were palpable. When she saw a tall figure approaching seemingly calmly, for some reason, she suddenly felt unworthy of Jisoo. Does the woman in front of her really care about Jisoo? Her girlfriend was injured and lying in the ward, so she wasn't anxious at all?

Jennie is too reserved, and has been accustomed to treating the outside world with a cold attitude for a long time. This person always makes people feel like a block of ice, which is chilling. At this moment, only Lisa, who knew Jennie best, understood how much Jennie actually cared about Jisoo.

When Nancy returned to Seoul, Lisa was still thinking about how Jennie would choose between Nancy and Jisoo. Now it seems that in Jennie's mind, this is not a multiple-choice question, right?

All in all, Lisa was very happy to see Jennie like this.

"How is she?"

In the evening, several family members of patients came to the hospital to cause trouble. Jisoo was injured during the dispute. Fortunately, Lisa came to the hospital to pick up her girlfriend from get off work, so she notified Jisoo immediately.

"She suffered a head injury. She was unconscious for ten minutes and had a slight concussion." Rosé said to Jennie. Her eyes were red and she had obviously cried. "She is sleeping and resting now. She is fine."

When Lisa remembered the crying look on Rosé face when she first saw  Jisoo being injured, Lisa felt angry and even more sad than her wife. Lisa is depressed. Is her charm so bad? Think about it, she and Rosé have been together for several months, and this little white rabbit doesn't think about her at all?

Thinking back to the last time Rosé drank wine and rarely took the initiative to hold her and kiss her, Miss. Manoban was so excited that she went crazy. But then she heard Jisoo name from Rosé mouth, and Lisa almost cried out of anger at that time.

She can guarantee that if she had been injured and unconscious today, Rosé would never have cried so sadly.

I don’t think about it anymore, and the more I think about it, the angrier I get.

Even so, Lisa still had no intention of breaking up with Rosé and just kept spending time with her. The more Rosé treated her as a substitute, the more she wanted to see this little white rabbit fall in love with her wholeheartedly in the future.

"Let's go, don't disturb others' rest." Lisa held Rosé hand.

"I'd better stay and take care of Jisoo." Rosé said slowly.