Chapter 47: Do you miss me?

"Kiss her until she's happy."

Lisa looked at Jennie intently. She had known Jennie for almost twenty years. What she said just now was really not like what Jennie would have asked.

"..." Jennie looked coldly and was speechless.

"I'm not kidding. In fact, the best way to coax your wife is to say less and do more..." When she said the last word, Lisa specially emphasized it, obviously trying to convey a deeper meaning.

It's not that  Jennie didn't hear the meaning. She couldn't help but frown, but she still didn't answer. She just said lightly, "Let's get off work."

Lisa saw that Jennie didn't get off work, "You don't get off work?"

"I'll leave later."

"I'm not telling you, you really need to change your temper." Lisa thought about it for a while, and then said half-jokingly, "You like to eat vegetarian food, so you can't let your girl follow suit, right?"

This metaphor is vivid and just right.

Over the years, in Lisa eyes, Jennie is the type who has no desires,and exuding an aura of abstinence. Jennie was like this when she was a teenager, when she first started to have love; now in her thirties, in the "year of the tiger and wolf", Jennie is still like this.

At that time, Lisa was obsessed with Jennie. Perhaps she had a mentality of "the less you can get, the more you want it." Capturing the heart of this kind of woman is extremely challenging.

If the iceberg beauty who has been around for thousands of years can one day look affectionate in her arms... I look forward to it just thinking about it. With such thoughts in mind, Lisa had been in love with Jennie for many years.

It was just a secret love, Lisa never said it out loud, but over time she let it go.

Lisa later thought that she could still stay by Jennie side as a friend because she didn't talk to Jennie completely at the beginning, or because in fact, in her heart, the weight of friendship had already exceeded her other feelings for Jennie. .

After all, they have known each other for so many years.

It was more appropriate to retreat to friends. Lisa was relieved and didn't feel any regrets. It can only be said that some people are destined not to be together.

That year, Miss Lisa suddenly had an enlightenment. Life is short, why bother dwelling on someone who doesn't like you?

Sure enough, after letting go of Jennie, Lisa love life was so colorful. It was just that after so many years of hard work, at the age when she wanted to be stable, she still couldn't meet the one she thought was suitable.

She didn't think about these things and thought about something happy and relaxing, such as her new little girlfriend. Lisa smiled and couldn't wait to get off work, go back to tease her little white rabbit, and have a good intimacy tonight.

"Then I'll leave first, my baby is still waiting for me." Before Lisa left, she didn't forget to wink and say to  Jennie, "Ms.Kim, get off work early, go home and behave well."

After Lisa left, Jennie was the only one left in the conference hall, which was deserted and cold. She sat down on the leather chair and looked at the information in her hand, but her mind was elsewhere.