Chapter 29: I want to make you happy tonight.

Shin Hee Ri returned to work in Seoul last month. Jennie heard Lisa mention it and was wondering why Shin Hee Ri appeared at this moment. The next moment, Jennie saw another familiar figure.

The girl who came out of Shin Hee Ri car was none other than Jisoo.

In front of the car, Jisoo and Shin Hee Ri were chatting about something with smiles on their faces.

Jennie frowned slightly. Speaking of which, Shin Hee Ri happened to be employed at Seoul after returning to Seoul. It was no wonder that the two knew each other.

"I'm really fine." Jisoo turned to Shin Hee Ri and said, although her ankle hurt a little, she could still bear the pain, "Get in the car, it's so cold tonight."

The temperature was really low at night, and it was damp and cold.

After dealing with Shin Hee Ri several times, Jisoo found that she was not as old-school as other teachers in the hospital. Perhaps it was because she was young and it was easy and stress-free to get along with her.

"It's okay." Shin Hee Ri looked at Jisoo and said softly.

Looking at some people makes people feel protective.

Shin Hee Ri couldn't help but reached out and touched Jisoo's head, then trimmed her hair, and said a few words of concern, "You should go in quickly, your face is frozen. The temperature will drop tomorrow, so remember to wear more clothes."

Jisoo was stunned. She was warm to others on the surface, but she was slow to warm up in her heart. Besides, she had always regarded
Shin Hee Ri as her senior, so she was suddenly so gentle and considerate. Jisoo didn't take it well, so she smiled awkwardly, "Teacher, See you tomorrow."

"You still call me teacher." Shin Hee Ri said helplessly, "Okay, see you tomorrow."

Jisoo watched  Shin Hee Ri get into the car until the car drove away and completely disappeared from sight...

Jennie stared at Jisoo's back, feeling weak.

Everyone drove away, but they still stayed there to watch.

After drinking a glass of red wine, Jennie didn't feel much relieved. She was a little upset for no reason, and then glanced away.

When  Jisoo turned around to go back to the house, she raised her head slightly and noticed an eye-catching figure on the balcony of the second floor.

Seeing Jennie, Jisoo unconsciously curled up her lips and smiled. Just when she was about to wave and say hello, Jennie glanced at her lightly, turned around and returned to the room with the goblet in hand, with a cold and elegant posture, leaving only her own back.

Jisoo stood alone downstairs, feeling the cold wind blowing, and the smile on his face became much lighter. Miss.Jennie, hasn't she always been so indifferent? Jisoo had no choice but to look down at her toes, wondering what was missing in her heart.

When Aunt Zhou heard the door open, she rushed forward and helped Jisoo take the bag, "You've been busy until now after get off work. Are you hungry? What do you want to eat? I made shrimp wontons tonight, do you want to try them?"

"Aunt Zhou, don't be busy, I've eaten out."  Jisoo and Shin Hee Ri had dinner together after get off work in the evening. Jisoo is eager to learn, and when they talked about professional knowledge at the dinner table, she lost track of time and came back late today.