Chapter 60: It's such a cold day, are you stupid?

Marriage by contract, acting... When Mrs.Lee accidentally learned all this, she was so anxious that she couldn't hold her breath for a moment. Her chest felt so tight that she couldn't breathe. Then her vision went dark and she completely lost consciousness.

She had a sudden myocardial infarction and was immediately admitted to the ICU for rescue, unconscious.

Although she was sent to the hospital in time, her condition was serious and her life was in danger.

Jisoo and Jennie were waiting outside the ward, both in silence. At this moment, my heart is in a state of worry, and I have no time to think about anything. I just hope that the old lady will be safe and get through this situation safely.

Jennie froze at the door of the ward, her light makeup unable to hide her increasingly pale look, which looked even more ugly under the cold incandescent lights of the hospital. She calmed her breathing and stabilized her emotions, but the cold sweat on her palms was still uncontrollable. It was so cool that it reached the bottom of her heart, causing waves of chills.

The lives of our loved ones hang on a thread.

Her brain was in chaos, good and bad things rushed into Jennie heart. Every nerve in her was like a tight string, and she didn't know whether it would break or relax in the next second.

Jisoo and Jennie stood side by side. She lowered her head and stared at the old ground. Her anxiety, worry, guilt and pain were all hidden in the repressed silence. She bit her lower lip hard and complained to herself over and over in her heart. If she hadn't said those words out of anger, she wouldn't have ended up in the current situation.

She understood the old lady's condition. Her heart was not good to begin with. When she was discharged from the hospital, the attending doctor repeatedly emphasized that the old lady must not be overly emotional.

But tonight...

Jisoo and Jennie seem to have completely different personalities, but in some aspects they are too similar. They are both strong and fragile, calm and rational in situations, and most afraid of their weak side being exposed in front of others. Just like this moment, on the surface everything is silent, but in fact, the emotions are on the verge of collapse, and they are just gritting their teeth silently and carrying on.

The surrounding environment was eerily quiet, and every minute seemed like a century passed.

Jisoo hates this feeling of being unable to wait. Just like her father undergoing a bone marrow transplant, she can only wait but can do nothing. The old lady's condition now is much worse than when Woojin first entered the operating room, because in the ward What awaits is life or death. Although she didn't get along with the old lady for a long time, only a few months, she had already regarded this lovely old lady as her own family.

From the time Mrs.Lee was sent to the ICU until the tense rescue was over, Jennie and Jisoo did not exchange a word. Until the doctor walked out of the ward and took off her mask, the two of them came forward at the same time.

"She is out of danger, but the situation is not optimistic..."

After hearing "out of danger", Jennie tense nerves were able to relax, and he finally had a chance to breathe. Shee was tired after a day, hadn't eaten anything, and was a little unsteady on her feet. Jisoo immediately grabbed Jennie waist and held her steady. Although Jisoo condition was not much better at this time, she half hugged Jennie and repeatedly sighed "It's okay".