Chapter 56: This kind of liking can be read by Jennie

While picking up the flowers, the store manager smiled and casually sighed, "You are so thoughtful, your wife must be very happy."

Jennie looked at the elegant or bright bouquets. Faced with the other party's polite words, she lost her mind and said softly, "No." As if to express disappointment with herself.

"Ah?" Because of this answer, the store manager was in vain. She glanced at the iceberg beauty in front of her, with a cold and unsmiling face. It would be more appropriate for her to choose silence and shut up.

The store manager smiled awkwardly and continued to pick flowers.

A few minutes later, a bouquet of flowers was handed into his hand.

It was a beautiful match. Jennie didn't recognize it completely. She didn't understand the language of flowers. She just thought it was fresh and beautiful. Just like Jisoo, she felt comfortable and satisfied at first glance. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, please go slowly." Facing Jennie, the store manager's initial enthusiasm was reduced by half. She watched Jennie back walk out of the flower shop, and couldn't help but sigh in her heart. Although she is beautiful, she seems to have a cold personality. .

It had only been warm for a while, and when Jennie walked out of the flower shop, the cold hit her again.

Walking on the street, Jennie took a look at the large bouquet of flowers in her hand. Not only was she a little uncomfortable, it seemed like this was the first time she took the initiative to give flowers to someone.

Walk to the cafe...

"Is it okay to drink so much coffee?" When Shin Hee Ri returned to her seat from the bathroom, she saw  Jisoo refilling a cup of coffee.

"It's just a refresher. I have to stay up late to revise my paper when I get back." Jisoo raised his head and said.

"Life is hard for those who study medicine." Shin Hee Ri sighed, then stood up and sat next to Jisoo, leaning closer and said, "Come, let me read the paper for you."

"Okay, thank you." Jisoo naturally wished for it.

"How many times have I told you, you're welcome to me." Shin Hee Ri turned her head, and when her eyes fell on Jisoo pretty profile, her tone became softer, "Let me take a look for you."

"Yes." When Jisoo turned her head, she found that she was a little close to Shin Hee Ri. She subconsciously turned her head, picked up the coffee cup on the table, and took a sip absentmindedly.

Shin Hee Ri concern for her seemed to be more than just a teacher's concern for a student. Jisoo had vaguely felt this way before. Not only did she work in the hospital, but even after leaving the hospital after get off work, Shin Hee Ri always cared about her.

But Jisoo felt that she was being overly sensitive. They had a teacher-student relationship, and Shin Hee Ri also knew that she and Jennie were married. Maybe it was just because Shin Hee Ri and Jennie were on good terms that she cared about her like this.

"Have something to eat."

"I invite you." Jisoo felt sorry.

"Okay," Shin Hee Ri agreed simply, "I'll invite you to my house for dinner next time."

Jisoo did not answer, but focused on the paper in her hand.