Chapter 81: Why hide it from me?

Jisoo pursed her lips tightly and remained silent.

Seeing Jisoo like this, Jennie was really angry and helpless. She did not continue to ask, but turned her head and looked forward, started the engine, and drove quietly.

Familiar roads, cars driving through the night.

Jisoo occasionally looked at Jennie who was holding the steering wheel and driving seriously. She brushed her hair and explained with a smile, "I found a part-time job because I have free time during the summer vacation."

Working in the hospital every day is so tiring that you have to stay up late reading at night. Is this what she calls "relatively leisurely"? Jennie was furious and still had a cold face, ignoring Jisoo.

As soon as the reason was revealed, Jisoo felt bad. Sure enough, Jennie ignored her.

Jisoo turned her head and looked out the window, absentmindedly blowing the wind. She didn't know how to explain this to Jennie.

While the light was red, Jennie glanced at Jisoo from the corner of her eye and cursed. She was obviously doing something wrong with her stubborn temper, but now she was so aggrieved that she didn't say a word. She didn't realize what she had done wrong. .

Jisoo hasn't realized how much Jennie cares about the "girlfriend" she blurted out tonight.

It is undoubtedly adding fuel to the fire.

It was less than half an hour's drive from school to home. Jennie just watched Jisoo grievance and remained silent all the way, and in the end, most of her anger was gone.

Jennie knew Jisoo temperament and understood that Jisoo was stronger, but since they were both together, how could she let Jisoo continue to suffer. Jennie felt it was necessary to clearly emphasize their current relationship with Jisoo.

After returning home, Jennie glanced at Jisoo and then went straight to the study on the second floor.

Jennie followed closely.

After all, Jennie was angry tonight because she cared about her. She also thought that Jennie would be annoyed if she knew about this matter, so she kept it hidden.

After following Jennie into the study, Jisoo gently closed the door. She held Jennie hand, raised her eyes and looked at Jennie face and asked with a soft smile, "Are you tired today? You sit down. , let me give you a shoulder squeeze."

Jennie was silent. Jisoo didn't mention anything about tonight. She was very good at pretending to be stupid and changing the subject.

If Ms.Jennie deliberately ignores people, she will feel frozen even in summer.

Jisoo took another step closer to Jennie and coquettishly said, "Why are you ignoring me?"

You had the nerve to ask.

Jennie glanced at Jisoo, but because of this soft act of coquettishness, a lot of anger in her heart was extinguished. But acting coquettishly didn't work at this time. She couldn't let Jisoo just be confused so easily.

Tonight's accounts must be settled one by one.

"Why did you hide it from me?"

"I just took a part-time job during the summer vacation, just to experience life." Jisoo explained in a relaxed tone. She lowered her head and admitted her mistake, "It was wrong of me to lie to you. I know I was wrong. Don't be angry. ”