Chapter 40: Still so Stupid (part 2)

It's snowing heavily again.

Rosé stood in front of the window, holding a glass. The hot water in the glass had already cooled down, and she was still looking out the window absentmindedly.

The phone buzzed in vain with a message.

Rosé immediately put down the water glass, took her phone and took a look. They were just useless notifications. She opened Lisa's WeChat chat interface:

--sorry

—I drank too much that night

--I am so sorry

This was the message Rosé sent to Lisa three days ago, but the other party never responded.

It's been a week since my last drunken night. Rosé was very confused. He only remembered that after she was drunk that night, she kissed Lisa again.

More importantly, they seemed to be doing more than just kissing...

When Rosé woke up the next day, although she was alone, she found that she was wearing pajamas and no underwear.

The more she thought about it, the more Rosé collapsed.

So what to do? Rosé struggled with this matter for many days, thinking about it every minute. It wasn't until the day before yesterday that she had the courage to contact Lisa. She still felt that she was too irresponsible. She couldn't behave like this. If she did such a rogue thing to others, she should at least have an explanation and explanation.

After that time, Lisa never contacted her again, which made Rosé feel even more guilty. Isn’t what she did the so-called “scumbag”?

Thinking about it, Rosé took the initiative to send a message to Lisa.

At the same time, Lisa was busy working in the office. She took her phone and glanced at the unread messages. After two seconds, she put the phone back on the table.

It was sent by Rosé.

—Is your stomachache feeling better?

Lisa still didn't want to reply to Rosé news, and looked unhappy. She thought she could eat up Rosé that night, but in the end, she was tricked by the little white rabbit.

Thinking of the situation at that time, Lisa became very angry. At that time, she and Rosé did have a passionate kiss, and the two of them almost took off their clothes...

"Idiot, you are so stupid. your sister will teach you." Although Lisa said that Rosé was stupid, she was very doting on her. She helped Rosé take off her clothes, just to see the little white rabbit crying after being "educated" by her. , can't wait for a moment.

"Hmm..." No matter what Lisa said, Rosé just hummed in response, and then kept kissing the person in his arms like a kitten.

Although Rosé felt ashamed, she was immersed in the comfort of the entwined lips and could not extricate herself. Later, all reason was gone.

Rosé initiative completely aroused Lisa's feelings. When she hugged Rosé and pressed her on the bed, the little white rabbit turned red and let others bully her. Lisa was really in love, especially when Rosé was still hooking her. She took the initiative to kiss her neck.