Chapter 11 : From now on you will be my mother's girlfriend

"right."

Jisoo raised his head and looked at Jennie again. The two people's eyes briefly met in the rearview mirror of the car. Jisoo opened his lips but hesitated, only to see those eyes glancing at her calmly, and then continued to focus on the front.

After receiving Jisoo's affirmation, Elsa became more and more proud of her intelligence, "Aunt Jisoo, we have agreed that from now on you will be my mother's girlfriend and Elsa's mother~~~"

This kid... This was the first time that Jisoo was stumped by a little kid. The smile on her face was very helpless. At this moment, she looked at Miss.Jennie in the driver's seat.

She still maintained her goddess attitude and drove the car with no distractions. She had no intention of Explain Elsa at all.

"Baby," Jisoo said patiently, thinking about what to say in her mind, "Girlfriends can't just be given to others."

"But," Elsa frowned and said very seriously, "Auntie has already promised me. The teacher said that you must keep your word and you must not lie or deceive."

Jisoo silently gave a thumbs up in her heart. At such a young age, she has perfect logic and is worthy of being Miss.Jennie daughter.

Although Jennie was concentrating on driving on the surface, in fact she had been paying attention to the conversation between a large and small child in the back seat.

She saw that Miss Jisoo, who usually chatted with people in nightclubs, was now being asked questions by a four-year-old child and could not answer. As she spoke, there was a rare smile on Jennie's lips.

"Little cutie, auntie also wants to agree to you. But..." Jisoo paused for a while, and unconsciously glanced at Jennie, who was driving in the front seat, from the corner of his eye, "You have to like each other to be girlfriends, you know?"

Elsa also had a pretty stubborn temper, so she felt a little unhappy when she heard this answer. She pouted at Jisoo,"Don't you like my mother?" Jisoo didn't know how to continue explaining. The world of children is so simple.

"Other children in the class have two parents, but I only have one mother. They laughed at me and asked me why I only have one mother," Elsa said, lowering her head in frustration, her voice became softer, and her tone was particularly aggrieved. ,"how could I know……"

Jisoo took Elsa into his arms, rubbed her little head distressedly, and lowered his eyes thoughtfully. When she was eleven years old, her mother left home and never came back. She understood this feeling and the psychological impact it had on a child, not to mention that Elsa was still so young.

When Jennie heard Elsa's aggrieved tone, she looked sad. She took Elsa home from the orphanage and provided the best for everything, but failed to satisfy the child's most basic and most desired wish, a complete family.

"Auntie will come to play with you often from now on, okay?"

Elsa said nothing and turned his head to the side. It seems that she is angry. Jisoo continued to coax, "I'll bring delicious food to Elsa."

Crossroads, red light. Jennie stepped on the brakes.

"No, I want mother..." Elsa, who had always been well-behaved, said to Jisoo stubbornly and willfully, a little reluctant.

Jennie turned his head slightly and scolded slightly, "Elsa, stop making trouble." Elsa was just bored for a while, and then said, "Don't make trouble Elsa."

Then fell into silence. jisoo lowered his head and touched Elsa's face. Being so sensible at such a young age may not be something to be happy about. Ten minutes later, Elsa was sent to the kindergarten first.