Chapter 73: If you feel dizzy, go and rest. Why are you hugging me?

Various reasons, trying every means to interfere, but just because of reluctance.

Now, I finally say what I care about.

Jennie held Jisoo's face and asked her to look at him, gently rubbing her palms against her smooth skin, with no concealment of nostalgia in her eyes.

An ambiguous hug and soft words in the ear had already changed the atmosphere.

Jisoo looked at Jennie, but the familiar face felt strange to her. She had never seen Jennie like this before, and she never thought she would see Jennie like this.

Nature is alien.

This is what Jisoo didn't realize about Jennie. She would not always maintain an indifferent and aloof attitude. On the contrary, she was more afraid of losing the love in her heart than ordinary people.

Jisoo didn't run away, so Jennie hugged her tighter little by little, as if she was afraid she would be pushed away.

My arms are getting warmer and warmer.

Jennie was immersed in this feeling and couldn't help herself, unbridledly pouring out her long-repressed feelings. She closed her eyes and sighed softly in Jisoo's ear, using her drunkenness to persuade her to stay, "Don't leave me."

Jennie had said this to Jisoo countless times in her dreams, but not once did Jisoo choose to stay with her. I hope reality and dreams will be completely opposite.

Jisoo heart was immediately tugged, and the last line of defense collapsed completely. At this time, she really felt that Jennie didn't like her less. On the contrary, Jennie liked her more strongly than she thought.

She knew that Jennie was drunk tonight, but drunken words are often the truest, right?

Being hugged by Jennie, Jisoo was both happy and annoyed. There is probably no other person in the world who is more boring than Jennie. Why should she hide her love and act like she doesn't care that much?

"Didn't you promise to give me time...don't care about me" Jennie murmured, asking for the warmth from Jisoo to fill the emptiness in her heart, and was reluctant to let go of her arms.

Jennie was not completely drunk. She knew exactly what she was talking about. She wanted Jisoo to know these words.

This is the beginning of change.

Jisoo listened and still didn't understand what Jennie meant when she said it took time. It wasn't until soon after that Jennie suddenly said many things to her that she truly understood how much weight she held in Jennie heart.

Even though Jennie had reached this point, Jisoo gritted his teeth and pushed her away to keep the distance between the two.

You have to lose your temper when you need to.

"I Don't care?!" After pushing away Jennie body, Jisoo complained angrily, venting her grievances and dissatisfaction.

Rather than being deliberately cold and distant, Jennie hoped that Jisoo would make trouble with her like this, "When did I say I don't care anymore? I always have random thoughts."

Hearing Jennie tell her that she was having random thoughts, Jisoo curled her lips and became even more angry, "You didn't say anything to me, how come I don't have random thoughts?"

As she said that, Jisoo felt a little sore in her nose, but it was considered that she had expressed what she had been suppressing for a long time.

Seeing Jisoo's eyes turning red, Jennie realized that she had said the wrong thing again.