Chapter 43: Rare tenderness.

"Give me a little more time."Jennie held Jisoo's face with one hand. It seemed like an intimate gesture, but it was actually resisting Jisoo further approach.

The obstacles that have troubled me for more than ten years cannot be broken overnight.

After Jennie finished speaking, the room became surprisingly quiet.

Instantly, Jisoo felt a little embarrassed. I Am too impatient? It seems a bit.

When she was so close just now, when she looked at Jennie face, Jisoo's mind was so full that she just wanted to kiss her without thinking too much. Now, with Jennie holding her face, Jisoo restrained her impulse, gradually calmed down, kept the last bit of distance, and did not kiss.

Give her a little more time.

Hearing what  Jennie said,  Jisoo thought that she was too enthusiastic. Thinking about Jennie's usual iceberg beauty, she must also be very slow to get warm.

Speaking of which, Jisoo really couldn't imagine Jennie passionate appearance. She was always indifferent, including her care and concern for herself.

So, this iceberg was just calling her name? And they were called so affectionately. Jisoo looked at Jennie intently, still immersed in Jennie's tenderness just now. Her mood was much more excited than it looked on her face, which could be seen from the fact that her heart rate had not returned to normal.

Under the warm orange light and shadow, Jisoo pursed her lips and smiled at Jennie. She couldn't help but rub her cheek against Jennie's palm. She had never felt that the fragrance on the other person's body was so familiar, and it almost made her intoxicated.

This time, they were having an honest affair.

Jisoo was surprised that she was indifferent to others no matter how nice or good they did to her, but Jennie just looked at her one more time and gently called her name, and she became ecstatic.

Maybe that’s how special it is.

Jisoo had a special feeling in her heart from the first time she met Jennie.

Jennie felt that Jisoo's smile was a little silly, but it was still warm and pleasant. After looking at it for a long time, Jennie said softly, "It's time to sleep."

"Um."

The lights were turned off and the room was shrouded in darkness.

Late at night.

Jisoo couldn't sleep next to Jennie.

And some people were just calm on the surface. Jennie squinted her eyes, but the image of Jisoo's eyes flashing over and over again in her mind when she said the person she liked was her.

This girl smiles, sweet and pretty.

When  Jisoo nuzzled into her arms in the dark, Jennie couldn't restrain the upward curve of the corners of her lips. She hugged Jisoo, hoping that everything would slowly get better.

In fact, Jisoo is already changing her.

Jennie can feel it.