Chapter 50: Jennie didn't like her that much.

I still remember what happened that night...

The JM annual meeting is naturally full of excitement. Jisoo came with Jennie and felt a little out of place. Fortunately, with Jennie standing beside her, she attracted the envious looks of many people.

Beautiful, rich, and capable, Jennie is an almost perfect existence in the eyes of most people. When Jisoo first saw Jennie, she felt the same way, she was like a high and mighty queen.

At the beginning, Jisoo never thought that he would have much interaction with Jennie. It wasn't until the third meeting that Jennie actually said to her, "Let's get married."

Since then, it has been out of control.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jisoo asked Jennie quietly.

Jennie looked at  Jisoo and said, "You can bring your family members."

Jisoo was silent for a moment.

Family members? It was just an agreement. After all, when she asked Jennie whether they were dating, Jennie didn't give her a positive answer.

It is said that in the adult world, failure to decisively agree is rejection.

Thinking of this, Jisoo felt depressed again. She said she understood and could wait, but she didn't think so in her heart. She could wait, but she also expected Jennie to take the initiative to give her an explanation and reason.

But no.

Before taking Jisoo into the hall, Jennie was afraid that she would feel uncomfortable, so he whispered to her, "Just drink and relax, you follow me."

"Yeah." Jisoo nodded and responded calmly.

Jennie hesitated to speak. She originally thought that bringing Jisoo over tonight would make Jisoo happy, but that was not the case.

In fact, Jennie could feel that since Jisoo noticed her resistance that night and she confessed to Jisoo that she could not accept too close behavior, their relationship seemed to be gradually becoming more distant.

At least not like before.

On the night of the annual party, everyone was in an uproar when Nancy attended in a wine-red dress. It was indeed eye-catching. High-profile is Miss Nancy's usual style. However, in order to pursue the reserved and slow-tempered Jennie, Nancy once restrained his publicity. Before meeting Jennie, Nancy had many relationships. She didn't dare to say anything to others, but to Jennie, she gave 100% of her sincerity.

It was under such circumstances that Jisoo met Nancy again.

It feels a bit like meeting each other on a narrow road.

Holding the wine glass in her hand, Nancy walked up to Jennie slowly and elegantly. When she caught a glimpse of Jisoo standing next to Jennie, the smile on her face froze. She remembered this girl last time. Jennie got close to her at the party.

Jisoo felt a little uncomfortable being stared at by Nancy, perhaps because the other person's eyes were not friendly.

Twice in a row, the same woman appeared next to Jennie, and it was difficult for Jennie not to fall in love with Jisoo. In the past, Jennie would never have an ambiguous partner around her. It was very challenging to have an affair with Ms.Jennie. Nancy had been chasing Jenniw for more than two years, and she knew it best.