Chapter 39: Still so stupid. {CHEALISA}

Rosé stood at the elevator entrance, looking up at the decreasing Arabic numerals on the display screen.

"Have you eaten?" Lisa, who was standing aside, turned her head and asked Rosé pretending to be casual.

For more than a month, Lisa went to the hospital frequently. For the sake of her future girlfriend, Miss. Manoban worked hard this time.

Rosé smiled cautiously and quietly, "Not yet."

"Eat together?"

Rosé usually had dinner with Jisoo, but since  Jisoo fell in love, they have never been together again. Rosé never likes to act alone.

Rosé said, "Okay."

Rosé gradually became familiar with Lisa simply because Miss Manoban went to the gastroenterology department too frequently.

"Ms.Lisa, you should pay more attention to your diet. You have been to the hospital several times this month." Rosé reminded her thoughtfully. Although she regretted choosing a clinical major, since she has embarked on this path, she must do her due diligence. Responsible, that's what Jisoo teach her.

(Lisa cursed, "If you obediently become my girlfriend, why would I come to the hospital if I had nothing to do?")

"Yes, I remember." Lisa smiled.

Rosé has a special liking for gentle people. She likes Jisoo precisely because of this, and Lisa can give Rosé this feeling every time she smiles.

It can only be said that Miss Lisa is so good at acting, but she is afraid that if she is too enthusiastic at the beginning, her little white rabbit will be shy and unable to bear it. Therefore, Lisa put away the coquettish vixen look of the past. Once she was in front of Rosé, she tried her best to exude her intellectual, gentle and mature charm.

I have to say, it was quite successful.

Because of Rosé, Lisa almost lost herself. Among her friends, no one said that she seemed to be a different person recently.

After more than a month of purposefully approaching Rosé, the relationship between the two still made no progress, but Lisa enjoyed it.

Ding! The elevator has arrived.

On the eleventh floor, as soon as the elevator door opened...

Taking a closer look, Lisa was motionless on the spot. She was only surprised. She looked at the two people in front of her. This scene was unbelievable.

There was nothing surprising when she met Jennie in the hospital, but when she met Jennie and another woman holding hands with their fingers intertwined with affection, Lisa had an unprecedented surprise.

Standing next to Jennie was still the girl from that night.

Lisa could only say that women's intuition is too accurate. Ever since that night when Jennie said that they only agreed to get married, Lisa had been suspicious.

as expected.

Seeing Miss. Jennie tightly holding the hand of his little wife, Lisa wanted to ask. She kept saying that it was an agreement to get married and it was just acting. So now in the elevator with only two people, who is Miss. Jennie planning to act for?