Chapter 86: I'm afraid some people think too much.

Kid, be careful when drinking water."

The old lady didn't feel there was anything wrong with her words at all. In her heart, the old lady had long regarded Jisoo as her granddaughter.

Jisoo took the paper towel handed by Jennie and wiped her mouth. Thinking about what the old lady said just now, especially the look on Ms. Jennie face after hearing it, she couldn't help but grinned again.

Jennie glanced lightly, "..."

After visiting the old lady, Jennie happened to pick up Jisoo from get off work. In the elevator, Jennie naturally took Jisoo's hand and held it. Jisoo turned her head and looked at Jennie, smiling at each other.

Ms. Jennieis now conscious enough.

Many people in the hospital knew that Jisoo was married. Even if they didn't know about the marriage, they knew that she had a beautiful and outstanding girlfriend. Jennie often came to pick her up, and hee behavior was ambiguous and intimate. The two beauties always attracted attention when they were together.

"Grandma doesn't believe me, what should we do?" After getting in the car, Jisoo leaned his head lazily on the seat and asked Jennie with her head tilted, his face full of exhaustion.

"Explain slowly." It still takes time for the old lady to really believe it. After Jennie said this, she leaned over and helped Jisoo fasten her seat belt.

"Well..." Seeing Jennie approaching her, Jisoo still looked at her face with a smile and did not look away.

Jennie lowered her eyes for a moment and forgot what he was doing. Instead, he lowered his head and kissed Jisoo small and soft lips gently.

From not resisting at the beginning to enjoying it now, Jennie can't help but feel more and more unable to control herself when facing Jisoo.

Jisoo teased her for being "clingy", and
Jennie admitted it. If there was anything she could do, she just liked the feeling of hugging her and kissing her.

Jisoo pursed her lips and smiled. Every time Jennie lips touched her, she felt so sweet. She liked Jennie kissing her, and it just so happened that Jennie also liked it.

At first, Jisoo was worried that these would be a burden to Jennie, but it turned out that she was overly worried. Ms. Jennie only looked at Bingshan ascetic on the surface and did not eat the fireworks of the world, but in fact...

Jennie loved to kiss her until she blushed and was breathless.

"Sister, what are you doing?" After Jennie kissed her on the lips, Jisoo suddenly called out "sister" in a low voice, and the smile on his face was intriguing.

Jennie originally wanted to let go of Jisoo, but when Jisoo called "sister", she blocked Jisoo lips again.

This time, the kiss was deeper.

Kissing Jisoo, Jennie remembered the first time they met. Jisoo also called her sister. At that time, Jisoo called her sister like she does now, without any hint of purity. Jennie was very annoyed when she heard this, but she also admitted that she was indeed attracted by this little girl.

Jennie bit Jisoo's lower lip lightly, sucked it gently, and then slowly let go.

This time, Jisoo bones were about to become crispy. Her breath was slightly confused, and he muttered, "Sister, you are bullying me."

It seems like there is  interest in calling her sister, not to mention that Jisoo also has a coquettish tone.

"Still barking." Jennie whispered to Jisoo, but the more Jisoo called her like this, without any reason, the more she wanted to "bully" the person in front of her.