Chapter 5: A complete little vixen

The little girl kept calling "Mom".Jisoo was unexpected by the scene before him.

It turns out that she is already married... Although jisoo didn't know jennie's specific age, thinking about it carefully, it was normal for him to get married.

The reason for the surprise was probably because she had never thought about it.

Recalling the situation when they met at night a week ago, jisoo thought she was single.

"I'll do it." jisoo calmed down, but rushed ahead to pay.

She bent down and took out a box of orange juice from the access port, handed it to jennie, as if she didn't believe it, and asked again with a smile.

"Your daughter?"

"Yes." jennie responded.

She caught the incredulity in jisoo's eyes, but most people would almost have this reaction when they learned that she had such a big daughter. jennie is a non-marriage person, and it has to be said that Elsa's existence has relieved her a lot of troubles.

After receiving a positive answer, jisoo suddenly felt a little empty. Was it empty? It stands to reason that only when you have expectations will you be disappointed, so what did you expect? jisoo couldn't be specific.

Jennie handed the orange juice to Elsa, lowered his head and said, "Tell auntie thank you." jisoo saw the way jennie lowered her head to talk to the little girl. Although it was Mr. Kim usual style, even a little serious, jisoo could feel that there was a rare tenderness in her eyebrows.

It was the first time I saw her like this. Thinking about it, coldness is just for outsiders, and it will naturally be different when it comes to people who love you. Arrogant yet self-restrained, cool yet gentle. Why is such a woman so unlovable? jisoo suddenly envied Mr. Kim other half. He must be very happy, with such a temperamental wife and such a cute child.

In front of strangers, Jennie was a little shy at first. The little guy looked at jisoo with his round eyes for a long time before saying, "Thank you, auntie." The smile of a child is indeed the most heart-warming.

When a pair of watery eyes smile, they turn into a crescent shape. jisoo touched Elsa little face, which was soft. She imitated a child's tender tone and said, "You're welcome. Auntie will buy it for you next time, okay?" "Okay."

Elsa nodded and took the initiative to extend his little finger towards jisoo, "Auntie, let's do Gou Gou..." "Well, pull the hook." jisoo cooperated with the little one and extended his little finger, very patiently.

Miss Kim was very popular when she was a trainee in the feared pediatric department, and she had a good way of coaxing children. Elsa has always been introverted and shy, but she got along well with jisoo, which surprised jennie.

Her eyes glanced at the side of jisoo's face. The same four-year-old child was holding his fingers and smiling like a big child. She once again thought of jisoo appearance in the nightclub without getting drunk after a thousand drinks... Two completely different faces. jennie couldn't help but wonder, is this miss. Kim drama queen?

The big one and the small one were having fun in front of them. As they watched, the corners of jennie's lips curled up unconsciously.

Jisoo raised her eyes for a moment and found jennie staring at her face. When their eyes met, there was a subtle feeling.

She pretended to be relaxed and asked jennie, "Is there something on my face?" Mr. kim was worthy of being Mr. kim. There was never a panic look on his face. He looked confident when he was caught peeking at others. She continued to stare into jisoo's eyes and calmly answered with two words, "No." "Mr. kim, although I work part-time in a nightclub," jisoo felt it was necessary to explain.