Fights on

( Kouh, School)

At the sports area of the school stood the combined groups of Sona and Rias's Peerage, with Issei and Xenovia standing along them. Everyone was geared up, as in the devils had their weapons and sacred gears ready, and Issei and Xenovia stood fully dressed in armor.

" You got some spare armor for us?" Saji asked sheepishly as the fool of the group was not big enough of a fool to not understand that he was going into a fight where death was likely." Sorry, I only have this set and besides-" Issei put one of his arm braces on Saji's hand, and let go of it."- You would be crushed instantly." He caught him before he fell on the ground.

" I see.." Saji spoke, a bit hurt to hear that. But it was a constant with Issei, that everything he owned or knew of, would kill, crush or maim them if they even tried to use it." Hey, if we make it out of this alive, I'll find you a piece that you can use. Deal?" Issei reached his right hand out, open and waiting for Saji's to join his own.

The two, even before their song contest, had been pretty good pals. If Issei had to be honest, he cared truly only for a handful of the people gathered here, and Saji was one of them."Deal." Saji eagerly shook his hand, ready to fight Kokabrial, if it meant he could get a sweet piece of greek armor.

Issei just smirked proudly, before looking at the two heiresses, stern and cold his eyes became as he watched them. The slight tremble, the few nervous scans of the skies and the worried muttering the two shared, as they tried to hide it from their servants." Well, it seems your big brother or sister dearest, won't be coming right away and save you, so I hope you're ready, you two, this is your big moment." Issei mocked, as he made his way over to them.

" Issei wha-"," Shut it, Rias and listen to me if you don't want this to be your only big moment." His walk became fierce, as his armor darkened his already skin and hid his face. The sky blue tail on his helmet, turned a bloody red and as did his eyes, shining through the shadows." I have fought many times in my life, and I plan to fight more in the future."

He towered over the two heiresses, bending over slightly to have them all see him as the leader. To dominate them all by his sheer size and aura of experience." So do not fidget, worry and fear every shadow that appears, give me command and I will lead us all to victory with Athena as my witness." He spoke in his more montrouse voice, yet his words were not nearly as threatening as he appeared.

They instead sound more like promise, as if he was able to see the future and knew what was to come." What says you, sisters of kings?" Everyone's eyes were on him, then on the two girls as they all wondered who was the real devil of the three of them. The two girls or the Greek warrior?

The pair looked at each, seeming both to have their nerves relaxed, as they looked back at Issei, looking more like themselves again. No unneeded fear, no nervous looks. Determination and the will to survive, as it should have been from the beginning." No, we will lead us through to victory, with your guidance, with the Original Lucifer as our witness." The pair said, earning them a small chuckle from Issei.

" Good to hear, girls.. since our guests are here now." Issei looked up at the shadowy flying object, coming slowly closer towards them. They looked up and saw the cocky smirk plastered on the man, they all could only guess to be this Kokabrial they had heard about. His ten crow black, unholy angels wings spread out, as his red eyes watched them all gleefully.

Issei tightened his grip on the spear form of Lenedos, praying to Athena and Ares for victory. Xenovia undressed the Excalibur destruction and prayed for her and everyone's safety. Rias used her family's magic, forming two spheres of destruction magic, one for each hand. Freed jumped off and immediately dashed at them, being met by Kida and Xenovia both.