CHAPTER 24

Next day when Nunew woke up feeling extra fresh on top when a warm sunlight hit on his face and the smell of waffle and chocolate hit his nose. He rubs his eyes and blinked several times. It took Nunew few minutes to remember where he was and what happened last night. He soon realizes that he slept in Zee room last night. He got up and took a quick shower and went downstairs. Both Jake and Mimi were telling some stories while Zee was putting waffle in their plate. But when they look at Nunew both little one got shocked except Jay....

"Good morning my babies" Nunew cheerfully greeted his kids...

"Morning Papa" Both the little ones replied as Nunew pressed a kiss on their forehead...

"How was your night Papa?" Jay ask as Nunew sit beside him

"Good how was yours?" Nunew said as Jay nod simply

Everyone quietly listen as Mimi started telling everyone what she saw in her dream last night when she saw her hair dyed purple. Zee quietly slide the waffle Infront of Nunew. After eating Jay wash the dishes. Nunew didn't wait and said goodbye to the kids.. Zee saw Nunew leaving so he went behind him...

"Thank you for letting me stay here" Nunew said as he turned

"You're welcome" Zee replied

"I'm going to go now I have got a few work to sort" Nunew said as Zee nods his head..

Its been week and Nunew was about to leave for his weekly grocery when Nat surprised him on his doorstep. Nat brought so many gifts for everyone and as they settled Nat told about how his journey was...

"So... did you call Joss again after your last meeting" Nat asked as Nunew shook his head

"I was a little scare to call Joss. I knew I had hurt Joss felling somehow. I wanted to apologize but for now I'm just scared and frankly I don't even know what I should say and explain" Nunew replied

"Jelly don't worry Joss will come around" Nat said as he patted Nunew shoulder

Nunew ask Nat to stay the night and look after the kids while he make a quick visit to the market. Nunew was busy looking at the list when he bump on someone. Nunew wanted to apologize but as he saw who the person was his eye widened....

"Ohh its you" Saint said as Nunew ignored and stared walking

"Ignoring me isn't going to work" Saint spoke from behind

"Ohhh saint I didn't see you there" Nunew said sarcastically

"You seems beautiful but I wonder it was your rude attitude that sent Zee to me" Saint said as he look Nunew for a moment

"Look you duplicate...I know what you are trying to do and I don't really care. Zee fucked you and dumped you. You are just a used dirty tissue. You are not even worth my time. I don't really know why Zee said we look alike. Surely you look a bit like me but you don't have anything I did and I do. So if you think you can threaten me then you are wasting your time" Nunew said as he walked away without waiting for any reply...

For Zee it was tough to push himself forward. He was waiting outside the therapy room. It was the second time he came...

"Insecurities are common especially in a long relationship. It is something many couple deal with. Can you tell me about your relationship you had with your husband before separation" The therapist ask

Zee just wanted to pull out his phone and called Nunew. Its been few weeks he didn't heard from Nunew nor he was able to see the kids due to their exam...

"Mr. Panich did you hear my question?" Therapist ask

"I did" Zee replied

"Is it something you don't want to talk about" Therapist asked

Talking about Nunew is like breathing air for Zee but now he feels like he was choked especially when someone talk about his marriage and love...

'He is my everything. We met 15 years ago when we were in high school. I was a senior and he was just a year junior. He was a smart boy but a bit lonely. I followed him around, carrying his books, helping him with any calculation assignment as he hates calculation. After 6 months of friendship we kissed. I knew we were meant for each other when I saw him so we finally decided to take our friendship a bit further and then finally in love. It was easy. He was happy which I always wanted for him. We went to the same university and in our second year we got our little boy Jay. When he told me he is carrying my child I was very happy" Zee said as he paused and look at the flower portrait..

" He was my first love and the love of my life. He still is. I tried my best to provide him, to my children. I tried to stay around him always. I got married to Nunew as soon as Jay was born. My mother disown me when I got married saying Nunew was an orphan and he seduce me for my money which was nonsense. He let me hold on to him. He gave me everything. He even drop out for a year but he manage to complete his degree while raising our son. I did several part time jobs so that I could take care of them. Nunew got a teaching job when Jay was three. He made it only for six months before he told me he was going to resign. I supported him because I was about to get promoted. I thought I could take care of them easily" Zee said as the therapist nods and stayed quiet and watch Zee crying slowly..

"After couple of years we had Jake and then Mimi our little ray of sunshine" Zee said as he took a deep breath

"So when did you start hearing your inner voice" Therapist ask

"After two years when Mimi was born. Nunew was offered to work on a script by a friend but he couldn't do it. He was with kids and I was at work. There was no time. One night I heard him crying when he thought I was sleeping and the first thing I thought was its all my fault. I made him upset and unhappy. I failed in my eyes" Zee said.

"Did you tell him how you were feeling?" Therapist asked

"Of course not...He already had enough on his own to take care. I didn't wanted to add more. I tried taking breaks so that I could help him. I tried everything to somehow help him but I felt I wasn't doing enough" Zee said as he runs his fingers in his hair...

"Did you talk to your mother" Therapist ask as Zee shook his head

"She cut off all the ties with us. She yelled at Nunew for trapping me" Zee replied..

"Do you think Nunew trapped you?" therapist ask

"Of course not.. Why the fuck I will think that. I loved him so much and I did what I wanted to do and what Nunew wanted to do. To be honest marriage was always in our list even if we had baby or not" Zee said as therapist wrote something

"Thank you for opening up and that all for today" Therapist said