47

"Abi? What are you doing here?"

I didn't expect to see her again after that night. All of Kien's fans were mad at her. A lot of their fans or people that support their partnership were disappointed when they found out how she bullied me before. Eric gave his statement. He also posted two videos of Abi abusing me or copying my answers. He even sent screenshots of her telling me to make her assignment.

Although it was fine for me that time to do what she's making me to do, Kien still convinced Eric to post it. Hindi lang naman si Abi ang nagpapagawa sa'kin ng mga school works, eh. May mga kaklase rin naman ako na humihingi sa'kin ng pera dati. Kaya ayoko na rin sana maging big deal ang kay Abi.

"I-I... I want to talk to you."

I looked around. No one is with her. I let her inside even if Kien told me to ignore her if she will ever bother me again. Hindi ko kaya. Gusto ko rin siyang makausap at kamustahin dahil ang tagal na rin niyang wala pagkatapos ng issue.

"Have a seat."

She sat down. Kumuha ako ng tubig at inabot sa kanya. Tinanggal ni Abi ang mask na suot niya, pati na rin ang cap niya. There are a lot of people bashing her for bullying me... For bullying Kien's girlfriend. They didn't want to support Abi again. Abi's company also ended their contract with her. That was what I heard from Kade and Kien. Ayaw raw kasi nila i-tolerate ang bullying past ni Abi at ayaw nilang humawak ng artista na hindi maganda ang background.

I feel bad for her. Hindi ko rin naman makumbinsi si Kien na hayaan na dahil malaki raw ang isyu na ginawa niya sa'kin, hindi niya kayang palampasin.

"How... Are you?"

I never heard anything from her. Pumayag man si Kien na 'wag nang ituloy ang kaso, hindi pumayag si Kien na pangalan ko lang ang masisira sa mga tao. He cleared my name and showed them who deserves the hate more between me and Abi. He convinced Eric to help him before.

"I'm fine," I shortly answered. "How about you? You were gone for a very long time, Abi. I... I was worried."

She smiled and chuckled. "After what I did, you are still worrying? You are really kind."

"Bakit ka nandito?" Tiningnan ko ang orasan. Gabi na, ah. Mamaya rin ay alam kong uuwi na si Kien. Ayoko naman na mag-abot sila dito dahil baka mag-away lang sila. Ayoko na ma-stress si Kien dahil pagod sa trabaho si Kien at sa pagho-homeschool.

"I want to apologize for everything I did," she started. "I was jealous of you. You were always a top student. All of the teachers like you. Also, when they found out that I was not in the top 1, my parents were mad at me. I hated you..."

I know. Nanatili lang akong tahimik at nakatingin sa kanya. "I didn't know how to handle that jealousy. I was intimidated. So I did all the bad things I could. I took advantage of your kindness."

She looked down. "I wanted people to hate you. To be honest, I don't really have feelings for Markien. I loved Eric. I just broke up with him... Because my Uncle used me to be one of his connections to Markien's father. I saw that as a way... To hurt you." Yumuko si Abi at pinunasan ang luha niya. "I know I was being selfish... I didn't want people to love you... I didn't want anyone to like you. I want to be better than you... I am so insecure. Kahit anong gawin mo, parang hindi na kita kayang lamangan."

"Bakit mo ako kailangan lamangan?" I never even thought that I was worthy of anyone's love before. "I know you can't just stop being insecure... It's what you are feeling, but Abi... You can also do anything."

Naluluha si Abi na tumango at hinawakan ang kamay ko. "I'm really sorry, Nisha. What I did was childish and immature. I am sorry for spreading that news, too. It caused you emotional damage.''