EPILOGUE

"Is it raining?"

I turned to look at my woman. I saw her worried eyes. I closed the curtains. Nakangiti akong lumapit sa kanya at hinalikan ang kanyang ulo.

"Yeah..."

She pouted. "Are you... Okay?"

Tumango ako. She is asking me like she wasn't affected too. "How about you? What are you feeling?"

She shrugged and opened the curtain to watch the rain from outside. "I'm fine. I do not mind at all. The first thing I was worried about... is you."

I stroked her hair while watching the rain from the rain. We are currently in our house at Tagaytay.

"I'm fine... As long as you are," I said.

We both watched the rain while wrapping our arms around at each other. "I never thought that I could be happy and feel comfort again during rainy days."

Nanatili akong tahimik para makinig lang sa sinasabi ni Nisha. "I used to hate raining seasons. Lalo na kapag summer. That was the day I lost Misha... And I lost you. That was the end of my happiness. I could clearly see Misha's body and smell the blood. After that night, I never thought of smiling again."

It breaks my heart to hear her suffering. She endured the worst pain and loss she has experienced. I wasn't there for her. However, I am very thankful that Kenisha fought until the day I could finally take care of her again. I'm very thankful that she stayed in this cruel world. She didn't leave me all alone.

"It's fine now, Keni. You're fine now. I will promise to make the raining season enjoyable for you," I said. "I will do everything to add a memory that would make you happy every time it rains."

I wanted to fill her head with joy. Alam kong hindi ko maaalis ang alaala na nangyari kay Misha, ngunit gusto kong mapalitan ito. Gusto ko maalala ni Kenisha ang maaaring magpangiti sa kanya sa oras na umulan. She deserves to heal. She deserves to smile.

"Ma! Pa! Ate!"

I smiled as I watched my woman run to her parents to hug them. I couldn't hide my happiness to see her smile because of her family. This is one of her dreams. To have their love. She's now loved.

I watched them talking to each other. We went here because Nisha missed them. We are going to the mall later.

Her smile was the most beautiful thing I would never get tired of seeing, too. It is not empty anymore. It has joy.

Nisha carried her nephew. I also talked to Keli's husband. We both agreed that Keni and Keli were really happy.

"Keli's dream is to have a complete and healthy family. With no pressure, with no just responsibilities, but full of true happiness and time for each other."

I nodded and agreed. "This is Keni's dream, too. To have a loving family, and to be seen by them."

The happiness we felt for the women we loved is unexplainable. Masaya akong makita ang masayang mukha ni Kenisha. Masaya akong makita na nakukuha na niya ang atensyon na deserve niya sa pamilyang 'to. She is worth it. Her family problems are now over.

She doesn't blame herself anymore for the things she didn't do. She is not alone anymore. Ayun palang, kasiyahan ko na.

"Love, bilisan mo na! Baka mahaba pila mamaya!"

I brushed my hair and wore my cap and mask before going out of the car. I looked at Kenisha from head-to-toe. She's wearing the dress I bought her before. It still fits perfectly on her.

"Relax, love. Marami na talagang tao doon. Ako na 'yon, eh."

Inirapan niya ako dahil sa pagiging mahangin ko. Hinila ako ni Kenisha papasok sa loob kaya natatawa ako dahil alam kong excited din siyang mapanood ang bagong movie ko. Syempre, inlove na inlove sa'kin ang girlfriend ko, eh.