Chapter 17 - Mark me

Jaxon's POV

"100% princess," I tell her. I can see that she was worried and I don't want her to be.

"I want you as well," I tell her while sliding my fingers into the band of her trousers and I can sense she's nervous.

"Do it, Please" she says to me while wrapping her hands around my neck and biting her bottom lip.

"Fuck. You know what you're doing to me right"

She goes all seductive on me in a matter of seconds. How the fuck did she do that?

I pull her lip from her teeth and it's all red from her biting on it and It turns me on all the more.

I pull her trousers down and her black underwear follows closely behind afterwards and she looks so sexy laying on the bed like that. I remove my pants and I'm left in my briefs.

I lean back down to kiss her and she's putting her fingers in the waistband of my boxes to pull them down. She looks at me but doesn't say anything.

"What do you want princess"

"I want you to take them off," she said quickly. I chuckle but she doesn't need to ask me twice. Her mouth falls open as the size of me springs out from hiding and again...I chuckle but lean down to kiss her. I run my hand down her legs and she parts them to give me access and I'm so ready for this.

I slip a finger inside of her and she's already wet and it feels good. So damn good. While kissing her and while I have my finger inside of her I'm stroking my dick and waiting for her to let me know when she wants it.

"Are you ready princess?"

"I'm ready" She's panting and is sweaty but she is definitely ready.

"Look at me." She obeys and looks my way.

"It's going to hurt but not for long okay? Probably a minute or so but I promise I'll go slow until you tell me otherwise but if you want to stop you have to tell me okay"

"I promise"

I begin to slide my dick into her and she holds her breath. "Don't hold your breath baby just relax for me okay"

She finally relaxes and I carry on. She's so tight that I don't know how long it will take me to finish with it being both of ours first time.

"Just focus on me, okay this is going to hurt a little bit " and I don't give her much time to think about it before I quickly go in. I see the stray tear leaving her face and I use my thumb to wipe it away. I stay still for a moment and I decide to kiss her marking spot where I will one day mark her and she will hopefully mark me too.

"I'm good. I want you to keep going" She will get used to this but I'm glad tonight's our first night together. I don't want to let her go, I want to stay in this bed for as long as we can before we have to peak ourselves out of it.

I run my fingers along her bare skin and I feel the sparks travelling from her to me and it feels so good. I keep moving and we're going in sync with each other. She's been the missing piece I need and I hope she feels the same way. Blaze is going wild in my mind and it's hard to have control when he wants to take full control.

'No blaze. Not yet we will only mark her when she is ready '

Once 2 wolves have mated and completed the mating bond they have more powers together and are conjoined through the connections of each wolf. She will be able to feel my emotions and vice versa.

I can tell she's almost ready. We've been at it for about half an hour to say it's our first time and the words that leave her lips next make my heart melt.

"Mark me," she says with pure love and respect in her voice. She truly wants me to do this.

"Are you sure? Are you wanting this?"

"I do. I want you to mark me as yours completely. I want to be by your side and I want to make you happy and I want you to complete the mating bond"

"Mark me," I tell her. I don't ask for her to I tell her to and my aura makes her obey my demand and I can't say I'm sorry either.

We're both nearly done I tell her to mark me just as she's about to finish and she takes no time in doing so. I feel her teeth from Alana sinking into my neck and after a minute or so I feel her licking at the wound to close and heal properly.

I'm just about to finish and she looks me in the eyes and says something I have longed to hear in the last week or so that makes me smile so much.

"I love you"

She fucking said it! My heart is in leaps right now and just as I'm close I let Blaze take over and he's happy to sink his canines into her neck and lick it all afterwards.

She's a moaning mess beneath me and I look her in the eyes and gladly repeat her words back to her. "I love you too beautiful"

After we're both done we're laying in bed with her facing me and she's half asleep and looks just as beautiful as she did when she entered my room.

"I want people to know. I need you to trust your people enough and I'm going to have to learn to do that. We have Finn's welcome to the pack and oath tomorrow and he needs me there as well but I want to go as your mate. Not the broken girl from another pack".

"You're not broken baby you just needed something to change and it changed. And you're here and you're getting stronger each day and I'm proud to have both of you here." She smiles my way and kisses me slowly.

"I mean, talking about another name while I'm lying in bed with you naked is not something I was planning on doing but whatever works," I say laughing. She's quick to laugh with me and I just love her laugh. Her voice and everything about her.

Her hands are trailing down my body and I can't help but pull her closer to me. She makes me feel so much stronger than I had felt beforehand and I can't wait to show her as my mate. My Luna. The packs Luna as well!

We must have fallen asleep at some point because the next thing I know I'm waking up to see Esme looking at me with her hands on my chest. I pull her closer to me and I'm feeling really good today like the day ahead is going to be productive. I never want to wake up without her again.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning Princess," she says back to me.

"You're playing with fire you know that don't you" I tell her while running my fingers down her stomach and towards her thigh. I can smell her and fuck...it's intoxicating.

She's put her top on which doesn't bother me but I prefer to see all over her without her hiding anything.

"Maybe. Maybe not" she said while laughing.

"I'll get going now. I have to have a shower and I've got to get dressed as well so I can leave you to get dressed as well"

I don't try to persuade her I know she probably wants a bit of time to herself before today's big events later on. I've arranged for my mom to go and get her a dress for tonight and some matching shoes as well. I have never seen her dressed up before so this should be a great site to see.

"Meet me in 20. We can walk downstairs together if you want Princess"

"Okay" she says while kissing me and then getting her trousers back on.

She's going to be the death of me.

My love...