44

NADIRA

"How do you guys decide on what to wear?" I ask Junaid and Owais. "Do you text about it?"

Junaid shakes his head. "Nope. Just pure telepathy," he answers as we walk away from the stables. I met up with them at the ranch to check up on Prince Cinnamon boots. They rode while I watched, and now we were ready to head home.

I raise a brow. "I don't believe you," I reply, and they laugh.

"You'd be right not to," Owais says. "We FaceTime," he adds.

I giggle at the thought of them FaceTiming each other every morning, holding their prospective outfits up. "What if one of you wants to wear something different?" I ask.

"It's never happened before. We own the same clothes, so I doubt it ever will," Junaid says.

I hum. "You also shop together?" I ask, and they nod their heads. "Wow. You're really committed to the bit," I remark, and they laugh.

"We don't do it purely to spook people. I guess we just like being twins. It's fun. There have been many instances where we didn't communicate what to wear but showed up in the same clothes," Owais states, and I hang my mouth in shock.

"That's so cool. Have you ever switched places for tests or anything?" I ask.

"Many times. I was in set one for math while Owais was in two. So I wrote his math exam for him in year 10, but Mama figured it out the second she saw the results. She asked us never to do it again, but we learned to cover our tracks better. We would deliberately fail questions to make it seem more legit," Junaid explained, and I laughed.

"I doubt she didn't know," I tell them.

They nodded. "She definitely knew," they said simultaneously.

We head over to a few plastic chairs and sit. They had somewhere to stop by from here, so we had to wait for the driver to pick me up. "Why are your brothers so different from you?" I ask, getting comfy.

Junaid shrugs. "I won't say they're so different. Both sets have their special dynamic. With Zayn and Yasir, it may not be too obvious, but they're also really close. The only person who knows if something is going on with Zayn is Yasir, and vice versa. They even have specific days where they only hang out with each other," Junaid says, and my eyes widen.

"Aww. A Twin day out," I squeal, and Owais fakes a gag.

"Do you want to know the biggest secret of all?" Junaid asks, and I nod eagerly. "Sometimes, they share clothes," he whispers, and I slap my hand over my mouth. "Now that you know, you may start to notice," he adds.

I make a mental note to keep track. "What about Sa'ad and Tayyib?"

"Theirs is very entertaining. Sa'ad talks Tayyib's ears off, and Tayyib ignores him. But if Sa'ad should get even a splinter on his finger, Tayyib might faint. He'll never show it, but his twin means a lot to him. Sa'ad, on the other hand, is very vocal about his love for Tayyib. Something that irritates Tayyib, but deep down, he enjoys it," Owais responds.

I melt at the cuteness of it all. "Should we arrange a twin day out for them?"

Owais jumps at the idea. "We can trick Tayyib into it, but you'll have to promise to take the fall," he says, and I scoff.