Manhunt(Phantom[Danny Phantom] X Reader)

This one's definitely gonna be short. Yes, this is based off that one Danny Gonzalez vine.

-------

Jazz was at a friend's, Danny was at Sam's, and Jack and Maddie were out of the night. You and Phantom had the house to yourselves. You were playing Manhunt. The house was pitch black. The rainy night helped.

You were currently looking for the ghost boy. You luckily knew the layout of Fenton Works like the back of your hand, so you were able to avoid hurting yourself on anything.

"If I were him, where would I hide?" you murmured. You got an idea. You headed down to the basement. You felt a presence. After looking around for Phantom, you ended up stumped.

"Red Robin," you sang.

"Yum," you heard Phantom sing. He then hissed. "Shit."

You followed the voice and found Phantom poking his head out of the inactive Ghost Portal. His acid green eyes glowed like a glow stick in the dark.

You giggled. "That out of all things you fell for?"

"I blame Vine," he said simply.

"Pfft. Okay," you smirked.

-------

I want to write more, but I think I'm losing steam. So, I think I'm going to call it for today.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo