2. Addicted To The Bitch

Marshall's P.O.V.

"Where the fuck have you been, Marshall?!" My baby momma's shrill voice immediately rings out in my ear drums, as soon as I creep back inside this shithole place her and myself currently share

This half-ruined, dilapidated ass piece of shit house where we are raising our baby girl, our one year old daughter, Hailie. The only reason we could even afford this place somewhat, despite both of us being broke as fuck, is cause of it being damn half-ruined, there was lots of thing I had to fix in there once we moved in. Broken pipes, shit like that. Luckily, I've always been good with my hands though.

And now I was tryna creep in this motherfucker real quiet too, so as not to wake Kim, cause to be honest, I ain't feel like dealing with no drama this morning for real.

But apparently the bitch wasn't sleep anyhow.

"Yo, don't even start with me, Kim! How's Hai?" I brush her off, walking past her as Kim jumps up from the living room couch she was just sitting on crossed-legged, waiting for me.

I'm starting to make my way up the staircase to go and check on my daughter laying in her nursery and hopefully sleeping peacefully and without a goddamn care in the world.

But before I could make it too far, Kim yanks me by the back of my hoodie.

"Answer the fucking question, Marshall!! Where have you been all night, huh?! Laid up with some nasty ass dirty skank, no doubt!!" She then scoffs, answering her own questions. "And don't even try and lie to me and say you went to your old neighborhood and stayed the night at DeShaun's place, cause I been called there last night, and Sharonda told me you never came by there!!"

Welp, guess my excuse I usually give her ass whenever I'm out fucking somebody else ain't gonna work this time. Goddamn that Sharonda, I swear that chick can't stand my ass and enjoys blowing up my spot!

I turn around right quick and stare at Kim real hard.

See this bitch obviously got a point, and I have in fact spent last night fucking some other chick, this girl from our neighborhood, the one with the evil ass uncle, that's been giving me fuck me eyes for the longest, man.

And I had been so pissed at Kim cause I knew for a fact she had fucked this other dude.

But look at her now, throwing a fit cause she thinks I did the exact type of shit to her she always does to me.

And I'm already feeling the familiar anger starting to brew in me even if I'm fighting real hard to suppress it.

But the thing about Kim, she's always known how to bring out the worst in me, yo.

A short angry laugh pushes it's way out of my mouth as I stare at my child's mother.

"I know you ain't asking me about no shit like that, Kim. After I done caught ya ass eating some other dude's face right outside of my job yesterday!" I scoff.