3. Stupid Hoe

Onika's P.O.V.

When I have woken up the next morning, Marshall was long gone

Probably left in the middle of the night or something.

The realization filling me with a certain sense of emptiness and sadness at first, but even the sad thoughts in my head can't fully drawn the feelings of pure bliss that I'm also feeling.

Ugh, it's so confusing, am I fucking happy or sad?!

I think it might actually be both, if that even makes sense.

I mean like... Even though he isn't even in the bed next to me right now, I still feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world, y'all.

The boy I've always had a crush on, he had told me last night that he's been noticing me all along as well, and it had honestly meant the world to me. I used to think that he didn't even know I existed, but apparently I was wrong and it wasn't the case at all.

He might even... it could be possible that Marshall likes me just as much as I like him!

And then... Other things happened last night as well, and I don't mean to sound all dumb and smitten, but it was honestly magical.

And it's been my first time ever too.

I don't know if Marshall could tell, hell, he probably could due to my inexperience and all, but he made it feel so good to me, even if there was a certain roughness to him and a whole lot of pain involved at first.

My body is still a little sore right now actually, especially between my legs. But it also feels strangely good, and I feel so content laying here in my bed, basking in the memories of last night, and I'm thinking, asking myself, did it mean as much to him as it did to me??

God, I hope so!!

And I used to always fantasize about my first time being like super romantic and stuff, which it was not. This wasn't romantic by a long shot, but still, to me it was special, just because it's been with a person I like and admire so much, like, I legit love this boy!!

That's why I had told him exactly that at some point during.

And then he had told me that I better love him, I wonder what did he mean by that?

Nevertheless, I'm sure it would all work out now, I mean, it absolutely has to!!

Very slowly and lazily, I force myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. Still wincing a little bit, I'm actually a lot more sore than I had thought, I wonder if every girl feels exactly the same way after her first time.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I then get dressed in some cute dark blue jeans and a green top which is very tight around my boob area, accentuating them. I then put a pair of white Nikeys on my feet, just something to be pretty, but comfortable in. I then let my naturally curly long hair fall cascading down my shoulders and put in my signature huge hoop earrings in, and even put some light makeup on my face.