20. Creature Of Habit Part 2

Onika's P.O.V.

Loud shouting coming from somewhere downstairs is what wakes me up

My head pounding from like this manor hangover I'm apparently having right now possibly being a factor in it also, my eyes fluttering wide open as I quickly sit up, my hands automatically flying to my temples and rubbing them with my fingers.

More shouting the ensues, sort of giving me a sense of dejâ vu to the old days back when Marshall used to sneak into my uncle's house through the back door after him and that girlfriend of his would have yet another fight.

But, wait...

"FUCK YOU KIM, YOU OUTTA YOUR GODDAMN MIND!!"

"FUCK YOU TOO, MARSHALL, AND I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN. HOW COME I'VE BEEN HEARING RUMORS THAT YOU'VE GOT THAT YOUNG BITCH LIVING WITH YOU HERE AT OUR HOUSE?! I MEAN, RIGHT HERE, MARSH, REALLY?! YOU ARE THAT DISRESPECTFUL WITH YOUR CHEATING NOW THAT YOU LITERALLY LET YOUR JUMP OFFS SPEND THE NIGHT?!"

I quickly throw my legs over the edge of the bed, feeling my eyes widen.

My head still hurt, and I'm like super confused by what exactly is going on right now, and it doesn't get any clearer or aby better once I'm also suddenly accosted by all of the flashbacks from last night.

Watching Marshall battle on stage then us making out in this same bed, because apparently I was to drunk to have any self control and...

Did we do anything else?

I can't even remember.

God, I hope not though, because I'm not no...

"WHORE!!" A shrill female voice once again coming from downstairs. "WHERE'S THAT GODDAMN LITTLE WHORE OF YOURS, MARSHALL, CAUSE I'LL BEAT HER ASS!!"

"KIM, YOU AIN'T DOING SHIT TO NOBODY, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!" Marshall bellows back at her.

Looking around the room, I'm quickly snatching my jeans from the edge of the bed and put them on, looking down at myself, I've slept with my tight tee on apparently.

I then slowly get out of the bed and make my way towards the door, my fingers hovering over the knob.

I don't know whether I should go down there or not, I mean, I might make this situation, Marshall's baby momma suddenly being back, even worse than it currently is, but at the same time, Marshall came down for me really quickly when he had heard my uncle beating my ass in the living room. Not exactly the samw situation, I know, but still, he's had my back that day, and I always want to have his back no matter what, so...

"Fuck you, Marshall!! I hate you!!"

Opening the door, I'm shakily making my way down the stairs, not really knowing if I'm even doing the right thing right now, but I just couldn't stay hiding in some room like a scared little girl..