18. Rap Battle Shananigans

Marshall's P.O.V.

"Hi, Onika," all of the dudes say in unison then, eyeing her real obvious like, practically checking her out

Causing me to facepalm myself and give all them a death glare once again, ice-grilling them hard as a motherfucker.

See what I was talking about, I might have to punch all my friends out now, cause of this chick.

"Um hi," Onika smiles again and she shyly waves at the dudes, who all likely catch up on the vibe I'm currently letting off and finally avert their damn eyes off of her.

I then smirk and rest my palm at the small of Onika's back, gently nudging her more towards the car.

"Scoot the fuck over, Rufus," I then growl at the fat motherfucker at the backseat, just now realizing that once Onika gets in there with us, she'd have to sit in between myself and him unless I make her sit on the outside by the door, but that ain't gonna be very gentleman like of me, would it? I'm pretty sure that a female is always supposed to sit on the inside.

Just as I'm pondering this, Rufus smirks, licks his lips and says, "I mean, there ain't that much room here in the back. She might have to sit on somebody's lap..."

And instantly, I shove his fat ass as far as the motherfucker would go towards the other door, plopping on the backseat and pulling Onika, next to me. Guess she's gon sit on the outside after all, cause no way in hell..

Quickly realizing though that Rufus was right, cause he's so damn fat and wide, there really ain't that much room left at the back of the small car for Onika, I mean, the door won't even be able to close now.

"Aight yo, I'm sorry about this, but it look like you really would have to uh..." I trail off as I regretfully pull her onto me, making her land sitting square on my lap, and wrapping one arm around her waist, securing her in place.

"It's okay, I guess," Onika says softly, lowering her eyes.

The guys all start snickering to each other like a bunch of overgrown ass kids. Frankly, I ain't see what exactly they find so goddamn funny at all.

"DeShaun, you gon start this car or we ain't going to the battle no more? Ain't you the one hosting it, dawg?" I then bark, and Proof smirks and starts the car.

The whole ride there, we all talk shit amongst each other like we always do, hollering and getting real rowdy. At some point we stop by a random corner store and Denaun quickly runs inside it, getting us 40s which we all drink while on the road.

Onika stays mostly quiet though, she's just looking out of the window, but if somebody says something to her, she would come back with some slick shit to respond back with, shocking the fuck outta me, cause I ain't even know that this girl even had it in her.