31. Emotions All Over The Place

Marshall's P.O.V.

"Marshall, wake up!!" Onika's voice is urging me out of my sleep, and I groan

My eyes open reluctantly as I'm still groggy as fuck.

There's complete darkness around us, and it don't take me long to realize that the positioning of my body ain't exactly comfortable right now, and there's a warmth of her warm body on top of mines. It occurs to me that the both of us must've feel asleep right on the couch after we finished fucking.

And now this girl is shaking me wide awake.

"Marshall!!" She whines again, and she sounds slightly panicked.

Cussing, I drag one of my hands down my face, eyes squinting and trying to adjust to the darkness around us, I can now sort of make out Onika's form hovering over me.

"What is it, girl? Did somebody die?" I grumble, feeling a lil ticked off. I ain't exactly a morning person, dawg, and by the looks of it, it's not even morning right now, it's still night.

Onika huffs, and I can detect a slight edge to it. She's clearly flipping out about something.

"Um, no, nobody has died, Marshall. But I just realized something. We both had messed up last night," she tells me with a slight attitude.

"Huh? What, yo?" Still feeling confused as fuck, I manage to sit up on the couch, and my girl's body remains attached to me as she sits straddling me and can't lie, I was sorta pissed at her before for waking me, but now I'm horny.

"How'd we mess up, baby?" I ask her absent-mindedly, my hands coming in contact with the exposed skin of whatever lil t-shirt she was wearing last night in which she apparently has fallen asleep on top of me, my fingers start to drag up and down her skin, feeling the small goosebumps rise everywhere I touch. She's sitting right over my dick and her pussy is rubbing over it with the small barrier of her panties and my boxers when she tries to shift in place.

Hearing her scoff, Onika chides me.

"NOOOO, Marshall!!" She exclaims, and I swear her tone sounds like she's saying, 'Down, boy!'

"I mean, you can't be waking my ass up grinding all on my dick and shit and expect me to not get hard," I smirk.

"Ugh, Marshall!! That's exactly why we are in a mess now. With your horny ass," Onika scolds me. She slaps my hand from off of her waist, and not gonna lie, I'm a confused motherfucker right now.

"What, girl? What is it?" I question her tiredly.

Feeling her slowly climb off of my lap and seeing her silhouette move through the dark room. She flips the light switch on, and I squint my eyes some more, bright ass light now assaulting my vision.

"What is the goddamn problem for real?" I groan, rubbing my eyes and the bridge of my nose in exasperation.

"The problem is, Marshall, that we didn't use any protection last night!" Onika says dramatically.