23. Live In The Moment

Sooooooo, I was trying to write a really fluffy chapter next, but I kept getting bored and scraping the whole thing lmaooooo. I'm sorry, y'all but I just prefer the toxicity sometimes, and I feel like Marshall was being WAYYYYYYY too soft lately, lol

---

Onika's P.O.V.

"Who's pussy is this, huh?!" Marshall growls angrily near my ear as he thrusts into me roughly, grabbing me by the hair so harshly, causing my head to snap back

He's got me sat on top of the kitchen isle with my thighs spread wide apart, legs wrapped around his waist as he fucks me with no mercy, making me cry out.

"I fucking asked you a question, bitch! Who this pussy belongs too?!" He pulls on my hair ever harder, causing me to whimper, his mouth starting to leave angry possessive marks on the skin of my throat.

I feel my eyes starting to roll back in my head from the combination of pain and pleasure I'm currently feeling. As rough as he's being with me, he keeps on hitting that sensitive spot deep inside me every single time.

"Y..yours!!.. This your pussy, Marshall!!" I manage to let out as he thrusts against my spot, causing my walls to clench around him, my legs weakly squeezing his waist, I can feel his muscles flex and contract against me.

Marshall haven't fucked me like this since our first time on that day when I had let him hide at my uncle's house from the cops. He had shown me no mercy that time either, but ever since we've actually like... became a boyfriend and girlfriend thing, most of the time we had sex, he would be gentle and sweet.

Except for times like this when he got really angry at me.

And it feels so good, but I'm also so damn confused, y'all.

Cause we was just arguing like a second ago.

Over something so dumb.

Earlier at The Hip-Hop Shop.

Watching Marshall battle on stage, I feel so proud of him.

He's been reluctant into getting back into rap battles at first, but now he seems so comfortable out there, it's like it comes naturally to him, easy as breathing, and he seems to have a real passion for the craft.

And I love seeing him like this, so composed but deadly out there. It's also so amusing to see the looks on all those dudes faces that go up against him, they all automatically underestimate him and think it's going to be an easy win against him, only for that boy to prove them wrong. Marshall can be absolutely brutal with his words.