09

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust"

Renee has successfully pulled me out into the crowd of sweaty people grinding on each other on the dance floor. Now we have become the sweaty grindy people.

'I Wanna Be Yours' is blasting through the speakers. I am stood behind Reneé and she stands in front of me with her back towards me, my hands are on her waist.

The couple of shots we had made us pretty drunk, which means everything she has done either made me laugh or blush.

That's right, I'm a flirty drunk. And from the looks of it, so is Renee.

'If you like your coffee hot
Let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots, babe
I just wanna be yours'

Renee leans the back of her head against my shoulder, my arms go further around her waist until my hands are on her hips to pull her ass to meet my front.

She giggles and turns her head so her nose and lips graze my neck, "Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought.." Reneé begins singing the lyrics softly into my ear. Before the next lyric, she spins in my embrace so our fronts are pressed together. She leans in so the sides of our noses touch, her eyes close, my hands hold her waist as we sway side to side, "Maybe I just wanna be yours, I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours.."

My heart races as I silently admire her as she sings to me. Her voice is so beautiful yet so different when she's this close. Her green eyes are closed and she hums the song.

"Tatum.." Her eyes open and she looks deep into my brown eyes, she's so close. "I like you a lot.."

"I like you too, Reneé.." I speak without even thinking about what to say, the words just flow out of me, yet they make her grin.

"Then prove it.." Her hand grazes my jawline.

"How?" I whisper.

"Kiss me, Tate."

'Let me be your leccy meter
And I'll never run out
Let me be the portable heater
That you'll get cold without'

My mouth goes dry and I lose my entire train of thought, not even knowing if I had one to begin with.

"Reneé-"

"Reneé!" Alissa.

"Alissa..!"

Alissa glares at me one moment, then Reneé is being pulled away the next. I walk out of the bar as my head begins spinning and I feel nauseous.

Suddenly the thought of Alissa and Renee being together crosses my mind and I find myself puking in a nearby alleyway. I groan in pain as I hold my head as it begins to throb.

"Fucking hell.." I groan.

I walk back into the bar and order a glass of water, the bartender hands me a bottle and asks for my keys but I just walk away. I sit down at a nearby booth and basically chug the water, feeling somewhat sober now.

"Tate." I look up at the sound of my name, locking eyes with those green ones I've come to adore.

"Reneé." I say her name the same way she said mine.

'Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours'

Renee just stares at me the same way I look at her.

With hunger, passion, lust.

"Kiss me." She says as if she's defeated.

"You know I can't do that.." I screw the top of the bottle on before standing up in front of her and tucking her hair behind her ears. "Where'd Alissa run off to?"

"Don't talk about them right now.."

"Why not?"

"Because.."

"Because?"

"Because I need you, Tate.." Her hands grip onto the leather on my jacket. She looks directly at my lips and doesn't look into my eyes before I speak again.

"They need you, Ren.." I whisper.

She sighs and shakes her head, "I don't care, Tatum.. Can't you see that?"

I don't know how to answer her, I can't even think of anything to say.

"They won't mind, Tate.. I promise.."

Her next choice of words gives me all the strength I need;

"Please.."

I grab her throat and press our lips together in a harsh motion that makes her stumble backwards. I push her against the table so she sits on top of it and I stand between her legs.

Renee's hands find my hips as she tries to pull me closer but we are already skin to skin, it's impossible to get closer.

Our tongues collide as I squeeze her throat a little tighter, she whimpers a bit against my lips.

Her hand grabs my wrist, pulling my hand between her thighs. I smirk and speak against her mouth, "I think you're my favorite person, Reneé.."

"Shut up." She presses her lips against mine again. I rub my hand up and down her inner thigh before pulling away completely. "What are you doing?"

"Do you really want to be on every single headline in the morning? 'Renee Rapp, famous singer and actress, found making out with her photographer in a local Boston bar', sounds great doesn't it?"

"I don't care about that."

"Your manager will."

Renee sighs but nods in understanding. "Speaking of my manager, Julia ordered us an Uber.. it's outside."

I nod and take her hand, walking out of the bar and into the car that's waiting for us.