34

Tate's lock screen ^^___

___

When we all wake up the next morning, surprisingly none of us are hungover. We only took two or three shots each, which isn't bad.

It's 10:58am when I wake up in Renee's bed. She's beside me, peacefully asleep. She's tucked under the covers with a little pout on her face, she looks so pretty.

I take this time to just admire her. I place my hand gently on the side of her face and smile softly before kissing the tip of her nose.

I pull out my phone and see a text from Vivian from ten minutes ago:

Wyatt and I left to grab some breakfast. Want us to bring you guys something back?

I pull myself out of bed and stretch my arms above my head before leaving Renee's bedroom and calling Vivian, she answers on the first ring.

"Hey, morning."

"Morning, what time did you guys leave?" I ask as I yawn and pour myself a glass of orange juice.

"Like an hour ago, we were starving."

"I'm sure Renee has food here, Vivi." I sit down on the couch.

"We're on our way back, we got you guys pancakes to share." She says, "Is Renee up yet?"

"No, she's-" I get interrupted by Renee walking down the steps as she rubs her tired eyes, "Yeah, she's awake. I gotta go."

"We're pulling up now." She hangs up.

I set my phone down on the coffee table and walk into the kitchen where Renee went. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and kiss her cheek, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning honey, did you sleep good?"

I nod as she spins around in my arms and presses a chaste kiss to my lips, "Any plans today?"

She thinks for a moment before shrugging, "I have a dinner tonight with Alec at six, that's about it." She kisses me again, "But I'm free right now.." Her hands glide down my back until they're under my thighs and she's lifting me onto the kitchen counter.

Our lips never part throughout her movements. Renee's hands slip under my tshirt so she can touch my bare skin, I gasp against her lips at her touch.

The front door opens when Renee's hands are under my bra and her lips are on my neck. Vivian and Wyatt stand there and stare at us with shocked expressions before clearing their throats. Wyatt mumbles, "We have food..!"

Renee removes her hands from my body and takes a step back. Vivian hands me the takeout bag.

"When you're done eating, I need to talk to you in private." Vivian looks at me, I lower my eyebrows in confusion. "Please."

"Is something wrong?" I ask in worry.

"We can talk in a bit." She smiles briefly at Renee and walks away, Wyatt follows.

"Is she okay?" Renee asks as she takes a bite of a hash brown.

I shrug, "She seems tense, it's probably nothing. Here, eat up, I'll go talk to her."

She helps me off the counter and I walk out of the kitchen to go find Vivian. "Vivi," I find her in the bathroom, crying, "What's going on?"

She shuts the door and locks it behind her, "I don't know, Tatum.. I've been so on edge lately and I don't know what to do." She wipes her eyes, "I've been like this for the past two weeks, T, the feeling won't go away."

"What feeling?" I hold her hands reassuringly.

"I don't know how to explain it. I've been sick and exhausted and fucking bloated every time I touch a piece of food. And my mood swings are over the roof, Wyatt keeps telling me that."

"Vivi.." I squeeze her hands and bring my voice down to a whisper, "Have you been using protection?"

"What?" She pulls away from me, "Tatum, I'm not pregnant."

I shrug, "Answer the question."

Vivian sighs and thinks for a moment before gasping, "Oh my fucking god, I'm so fucking stupid!"

Fucking hell, Vivi.

"I'll drive to the store, you just stay here and relax." I give her a tight hug, "It'll be okay."

I give her a reassuring smile before exiting the bathroom. I grab the keys to the rental car and quickly drive to the store.

This is about to be a very very long night.