at the face of war

chapter 004

chapter 004. we will fight for you!

[ let's give her hell ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the straw hat crew, simply put, was shocked.

nami and usopp's mouths were gaping so wide that a tennis ball would've fit in there, eyes popping out of their sockets. zoro was wearing a similar expression, his pupils had shrunk to the point of non-existence, and his eyebrows twitched. smoker was only gaping with his mouth wide open, while luffy was gaping at her on the verge of passing out not from the influence of water, but from the influence of her strength. 

she could feel another intense gaze on her and turned her head to lock eyes with sanji's, who's cigarette dropped to the water and a nervous smile on her face. vivi held a similar expression, body shaking and mouth wide open for a bee to enter her mouth. the mr. 3 from earlier had already passed out and the allegators lay in the corner underneath the custom-made cage thrown by none other than [name] herself, unconscious with bumps on their heads.

the rest of the allegators (crocodile's children probably) that were there slowly backed away from the entrance to the room, rushing back to their homes in the water and away from her.

[name] looked at them all, "is everyone okay? what's so surprising?"

they all replied at the same time, "you!"

nami walked over to her and shook her shoulders back and forth, "how did you do that?! who are you?! what kind of devil fruit did you eat?! what's your real identity?! are you a marine admiral in disguise?!"

[name] was being pushed back and forth so much, her eyes becam dizzy, unable to answer a single question as usopp had already passed out with foam in his mouth zoro extended his arm for him to land on. the swordsman had to pull himself away from his trance and twitched his eyebrow, "how the hell did someone as small as her....do that?"

smoker clicked his tongue, "great, another monster..."

luffy had stars flashing in his eyes and unfound energy popping into him from nowhere, "t-that was so cool!! so cool!!" he shook usopp back and forth, making him, even more, dizzier, "how did she do that?! i wanna try it too!!"

vivi deadpanned at herself, "after all that effort i did to defeat just one...[name]-san defeated them all..."

sanji was swooning all over, hearts in his eyes pumping blood faster than before with a nosebleed following not soon after, "[name]-swaaaaan!! that was beautifully done, you were beautifully dazzling in my eyes like a true-!"

then, to everyone's shock, the walls began to crumble under all the pressure, making even more water in.

[name] suddenly warned everyone, "we need to get out of here, quickly!"