under these stars

chapter 006

chapter 006. this mark is a proof of it

[ i want you! ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

walking into the room dressed in her usual clothes, [name] greeted everyone, "i brought some stuff, everyone..." 

it had been two days since the war with crocodile ended and here the straw hat crew was, tucked into vivi's castle in a spare room, napping and resting away like they should have been.

key word: should have been.

zoro was out exercising outside town, saying something about increasing his concentration sanji and usopp were out with [name] earlier to get some ingredients and needed supplies for their journey, since only their faces were unknown to the marines. chopper was busy making medicine for everyone, while nami was reading(taking home) some books in the library.

and luffy was napping away, taking a very much-needed rest like a good boy. 

chopper constantly scolded everyone and told them not to remove the bandages, but not a single one of them except usopp and [name] listened. she didn't want to make the sweet little doctor upset, but she wasn't able to sit in once place and took some walk around the town, helping the people fix their homes by carrying all of the heavy stuff.

vivi greeted her, sitting beside luffy's bedside, "welcome back, [name]-san!"

[name] gave a gentle nod of acknowledgement and walked over to where she was, putting the supplies on luffy's bedside table, watching him snore in his nightsuit, "he's still sleeping?"

vivi laughed, watching [name] poke his cheek and tickle his nose much to his displeasure, "looks like he was really tired from fighting crocodile..." luffy muttered words like 'meat' and whatnot, turning to face where [name] was before suddenly grabbing her hand with his own, placing it beside him in a hold.

maybe she gave him a bad habit to attend to by letting him sleep while holding onto her that night in the desert. but whatever lets him sleep better works for her too.

[name] let her fingers reach up to caress his forehead, brushing his black hair away from him so he could sleep better and to let him snore even more, "i hope he wakes up soon. i brought some meat for him too-"

"meat!"

ah, he was awake.

[name] pulled her hands away from luffy and greets him, "good morning." it was actually afternoon, but that didn't really matter.

luffy snickered, stretching his arm, "hehe, good morning! boy, i slept really well!" he began laughing, just as sanji and usopp walked into the room. chopper smiled at seeing him awake, and luffy touched his head to only feel his hair.