LIII. Sixth Year: Fireworks

January 3, 1978 (Tuesday)

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Regulus was lying on the ground outside with his head resting on James's chest. They were both staring up at the stars in the night sky above them. Marlene and Peter were also sitting a few feet away from them chatting.

"It sucks everyone comes back to school tomorrow," he stated.

"Yeah. We have to go back to sneaking around," James agreed.

"What's your favorite season? I don't think I've ever asked you," he asked, changing the subject.

"Winter," James answered.

Regulus shifted so he was looking at his boyfriend. "Winter? I was expecting you to say summer or something. There is no sun in Winter."

"I know, but I like it because you can see the Regulus star the clearest in Winter," James explained as he brought a hand up to play with his curls.

Regulus leaned into his touch as he broke out in a smile. "You're such a bloody sap, Jamie."

"But you love my sappiness," James stated as he inched closer to him.

"I might... possibly like it."

James smirked. "I knew it."

Regulus laid back down and James leaned down to connect their lips into a slow kiss. Regulus smiled slightly against it as he cupped James's face in his hands. "Do you wanna go back to the dorm?"

James nodded before standing up and holding a hand out to him. "Let's go, Reggie."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖   
      ‧₊˚ ⋅  

January 20, 1978 (Friday)

KIAN ANSEL CRESSWELL

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Kian hit the bludger with his bat. Tomorrow was his first Quidditch match in Aidan's spot and he wanted to make sure he was 100% ready, so he headed to the Quidditch pitch to practice.

Mary had taken Hezekiah's spot as chaser and some pureblood, 5th year boy named Wylan Staghart had taken Delina's spot as keeper. The three of them had all simultaneously agreed to wear their former players jerseys to honor them during the game.

"Nervous?" He heard someone ask from below him.

He looked down to see Wylan standing there. Wylan had strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles under his eyes and on his nose. "Yeah, a little," he admitted as he lowered himself onto the ground next Wylan.

"Same, but we are definitely going to crush those badgers."

"I certainly hope so. I prefer to not have James Potter trying to kill me," Kian agreed.