LV. Sixth Year: Blood And Tears

TW: Child Abuse, Blood

~~~

March 23, 1978 (Thursday)

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Someone knocked on the dorm door. "Come in!" He called out.

Sirius stepped through the door frame. "Hey, Reggie."

He gave him a nod of acknowledgment before returning to his drawing. "Any specific reason you are in here right now or are you just coming here to be annoying and threaten me not to hurt James again."

Sirius sat down next to him and pulled something out of his bag. "Actually I wanted to give you this."

Regulus looked down at the mirror Sirius was holding out to him. He took it and he felt his heart swell. "Is this the twin mirror father gave you? Doesn't James have the other one?"

Sirius nodded. "I figured I would give it to you so you guys can talk to each other. He said you are still going to stay at Grimmuald for a couple days."

"Yeah, I figure they expect me to go to Rita so if I behave for a couple days, it will probably be easier to get away," he confirmed.

Sirius frowned at him in concern. "Just be safe, Reggie."

"I will, Siri." He pulled his older brother into a hug. "Thanks for the mirror."

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

March 25, 1978 (Saturday)

Regulus felt himself start to drift off to sleep. It was late now. He hadn't been able to sleep thinking about the events that would happen in the next couple days. As he started to give into his sleepiness, a voice sounded beside him.

"Reggie," James's familiar voice whispered from the mirror beside him.

"James?" He rubbed his eyes tiredly before picking up the mirror. James was lying in what Regulus assumed was his bed in his room. He looked like he was just about to go to bed himself considering his hair was wet, he was shirtless, and he had on plaid pajama pants. He looked absolutely beautiful, but that was nothing new.

"I talked to Dumbledore and my parents. Tomorrow night, okay?"

Regulus gave him a small nervous nod. "Okay. I just want to be with you. I hate this house."

"I know, Reggie, but you will be with me soon enough and then you will never have to leave my side," James reassured him.

He gave his boyfriend a small smile. "That doesn't sound terrible."

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

March 26, 1978 (Sunday)

He looked at the clock. It read 7:15. He threw his backpack over his shoulder and he tiptoed down the hall. In the guest room a candle was lit the reveal his mother standing there. Shit.

She stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, dragging him down the hall into his father's study. She released him with a shove and he fell to the floor.

"You foolish child. Did you really think we wouldn't suspect this? We knew you would break your promises," she spat at him.

He was on his knees and she was towering over  him. All he could think to do was beg. "Please, don't hurt him. Hurt me all you want you just please not him. He is naive and lovesick. This was all my idea, he had nothing to do with it. Please don't hurt him."