Preference 37- Danger, (HARRY, PART 2.)

Danger, (HARRY, PART 2):

Harry: Everybody is chatting, the atmosphere is great; altogether everybody is having a great time. Even though, technically, the holiday hasn't started we're all really into it. The girls have been gone for a while. I was starting to worry but then Liam reassured me that they're probably goofing on. That's until Perrie returns, without (Y/N). "Where's (Y/N)?" I ask, dropping everything I was holding and walking over to her. "She's fine, she's back there, I need to go back to where (Y/N) is, we have loads of wood that'll probably last us the whole week. We need help carrying it back though, so will you come back with me?" She asks me, looking over my shoulder to where Zayn is standing. Probably feeling jealous that she picked me instead of him. I nod and don't say anything else; Perrie just starts walking back in the direction she came. It takes us a good ten minutes to get to where (Y/N) is, but when we get there we both freeze. Both Perrie and I. (Y/N)'s back is facing us, facing her, is a bear. Snarling and occasionally growling at her. She has her hands out in front of her, trying to keep a safe distance away from the bear. I feel worried for her, I dread to think how (Y/N)'s feeling right now. Perrie starts to run back, which makes noise as the leaves and twigs crunch under her feet. (Y/N)'s head turns around and her eyes follow Perrie running back, she turns back around to see the bear slowly creeping towards her. "(Y/N)," I whisper loudly, she holds her thumbs up behind her back to tell me that she's listening, "Trick it, step back a few steps at a time then just turn around and run." The bear knows I'm there. It knows that I'm behind, but it's just too concentrated on (Y/N). She takes one step back, then another, then another and after four steps she turns around and runs full pelt. Grabbing my hand as she brushes past me. We both run, both of us in danger now. I grab onto her hand tighter, letting her know that if one of us falls, we both go down. We're still running and I can hear it's heavy feet hitting the floor behind us. My heart is racing and my breathing is heavy, as well as (Y/N)'s. Coming up to us I spot a rather large, bulky tree. As soon as we get to it I pull us both behind it. Right out of the bears sight. We both fit behind it and I pull (Y/N) into my chest and I kiss the top of her head. Hugging her close she puts her face into the crook of my neck. Both of us listening to the sound of the bear moving away, running back to where it came from. We know it's gone as all of the boys run over to us, "Are you both okay?" "What happened?" "How did this happen?" Everything's too much for (Y/N). Her grip around me softens and she slumps in my arms. The running, the shock of nearly being attacked by a bear, it's all too much for her, she's fainted. "Bloody hell, someone help me. Don't just stand there!" I shout, not too loudly. I don't want that thing coming back. I still have a hold of her; I'm not going to let her go. I lift her up, putting my arms beneath her knees and the other under her neck. Giving her full support. My pace is quick as we walk back to the campsite; I get to the car and get one of the boys to open the door. Once the door is open I place her in the back of the car. All the boys start to pack up everything, back into the boots of their cars. All my attention is on (Y/N), I'm worried sick about her. Her lips are slightly parted, her eyes not fully closed, almost as if she's trying to keep them open. It's as if she's in a state of shock, surely this can't be good for her. "(Y/N), it's okay." I shush her, taking her hand in mine and rubbing circles over her palm. She opens her eyes fully, but tears just roll down her cheeks; her silent cries aren't slow to turn into sobs. We're both sat up, in the car as if we were driving somewhere, so I take her and hug her. Trying my best to shush her but it doesn't work, all she does it cry. I try to stop her, but she must just be in a state of shock. It takes about fifteen minutes for her to calm down; when she does she looks at me. "We're not staying here, don't worry." I inform her, I definitely don't feel safe here, after that I don't think (Y/N) will want to stay here either. I could sense that she was going to say that, bless her. I softly kiss the top of her head. Thankfully, I got there in time. Because if I didn't, I'd make sure I was next. I can't bare to think what it would have been like without her, I know that's cheesy, but true.

**EEEEEEPPPPP, so we break up tomorrow for school, TWO WEEKS!!!!! I'm so excited. I hope you enjoy this, I took a while to write this but you know, it's worth it. And for the next one, I'm going to do a one where he cheats, 5+votes for that one!:)**