One Shot- Painting The Nursery, Louis+Alex.

Alex's POV:

It seemed as if the room was getting bigger with every stroke I took. Every time I pulled the brush down I turned around and the room seemed to have expanded. Louis was opposite me, complaining that his arm was hurting from doing the same movement for the past hour. "Just shut up." I would laugh at him and he would laugh back. Even though he was being a moody arse we would still find a way to laugh about it. The room was getting covered in a very light teal color, I thought that on a crisp summer morning the sun would shine through the window and would make the room come alive. Plus we both liked the color. My thoughts were very intricate. Every little thing I came across I would go into so much detail it amazes me how much time I waste on thinking of stupid things. I was stood on a ladder, five months pregnant I had to steady myself by putting my hand under my developing bump. All my strokes were steady but shaky at the same time. I couldn't help but think if I fell off the ladder. "Louis?" I asked, putting the paintbrush down on the floor, on top of all the old sheets. I tried to make my way down the ladder but I couldn't, he had to come over to my assistance. He placed a hand on my lower back and carefully guided me down the metal steps. "Thank you." I whispered, letting out a shaky breath as I placed my foot back down on the steady floor. He nodded and kissed the hand he was holding, "anytime." I smiled, looking around at the room, "just imagine how it's going to look when it's all finished though, furniture, pictures, little stuffed toys... It's just going to be amazing." His eyes were lit up, probably at the thought of having the wonders of a little boy running around the house in a few months time. As he pulled his hand away from mine I looked down, a frown taking over my face as I noticed that the hand Louis had been holding was covered in the same teal paint as to what was on the walls. My head snapped over to where Louis was standing. I took in his look, a mischievous grin plastered from ear to ear. "Little bugger." I whispered, starting to smile myself as I wiped the liquid from my hand. As I was doing so he turned me round so sharp and abrupt that I winced. The sourness in my face was taken away by a squeal as Louis placed two hands on my growing belly bump. I immediately looked down, my mouth turning into a half smile as I realized that he'd placed his hands exactly where the baby was. I wore the wrong top really, I didn't want to get paint on it... I thought that it was so sweet. That's why I made sure I put the shirt in a frame and had it put up on Edward's wall above his cot. That way Louis and I can remember that day, then we can tell it to Edward.

**very sorry this might have trailed off towards the end, I hope you liked it though Alex! Guys, tell me truthfully, do you like the new book cover or did you just like the picture of the boys with no writing? Because I cant decide which one I want to have on... BE HONEST! Anyways, I'm nearly at 600K reads.... I cant believe this. So... how have you all been? I haven't been on in a while because I've been so busy but tomorrow I will write a preference. If you have any requests leave them below and I'll do my best to write it! 8+votes for the next preference!:)**