Preference 53- His Mum Doesn't Like You, (ZAYN.)

His Mum Doesn't Like You, (ZAYN):

**I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT TRISHA WOULDN'T DARE TO ACT LIKE THIS BUT IT ADDS MORE EFFECT, IF THE WAY I'VE WROTE THIS UPSETS ANY OF YOU IN ANYWAY, TELL ME AND I'LL RE-WRITE IT.**

Zayn: The atmosphere around the table at dinner was very awkward. Here's why... when you first met Trisha you both got along really well, then, ten minutes into discussion, you could sense something. Something not quite right. She was interested when you first started talking then as soon as you mentioned something about failing your English class when you were in High School she switched off. Maybe she thought you were a delinquent? You ate dinner quietly, not really listening to the conversation Trisha was having with Zayn, until, she mentions Perrie. Your head slowly makes its way up to look over at Trisha. She's still having a one to one conversation with Zayn but you feel uncomfortable as Trisha's speaking quite loudly. "So, have you spoken to Perrie recently?" Trish asks, Zayn just mumbles, "No, Mum." You continue eating. Zayn starts to change the subject, "Did I tell you the other day tha-" Abruptly, Trisha cuts Zayn from finishing the sentence and says, "You should invite her round sometime, I miss seeing her." This just breaks you to pieces. You bore her to make her want to invite Zayn's ex back around. "She was more lively than this one.." Trisha mumbles, sneaky because she says it quite loud, loud enough for you to hear. You still continue to eat, although Zayn, his sisters and Trisha have all finished. "Take your time." She says, this makes you stop; you put your knife and fork onto the plate and take it through to wash yourself. Whilst scrubbing at the patterned plate you let a few tears slip. What's worse than having your boyfriends mum not like you? When you finish you take yourself off to the bathroom and just stand there, thinking of reasons why she doesn't like you. You stand there, the house so quiet that you'd be able to hear a mouse's' heart beat. "I can't believe you." Zayn's voice bellows, this makes you jump. "Excuse me?" There's a moment of silence between the two of them until Zayn starts speaking again,"It's her first time here and you had to act like that?!" Trisha stumbles on her words but soon manages to find an answer, "Zayn, compare her school grades to yours, compare them to Perrie, she's not good enough."

"Since when did having good grades be a thing I judged people on? So what? (Y/N) might not of done well in some subjects but talk to her about her art, her textiles, she's a great photographer. You just hear one thing and automatically assume that she's some illiterate person who is no good. Well, I'll tell you one thing, (Y/N) is probably the best person I've met and when you talk to her some more instead of ignoring her and making her feel uncomfortable, you'll love her." After Zayn finishes you smile and come out of the bathroom, walking into the living room and sitting down on the settee. Trisha stays in the kitchen but Zayn comes through and hugs you, not saying anything just hugging you and kissing your cheek.

**Hiiiiii! Okay, so that's 2/5 done, I'll hopefully post two tomorrow so I'll do Harry's as a separate one. Anyway, I know this is late but Talia Joy passed away last week and I just wanted to say rest in peace on here because she meant a lot to quite a few people, I was so upset when I found out but she's in a better place now. HAPPY THREE YEAR BIRTHDAY BOYS! Anyway, 5+votes for the next preference!:D**