8. The Great Stobaru Fights!

Sora would keep himself a good distance from Stobaru, as he would wield his two swords, he made sure to not be caught off guard.
“What's wrong, Assassin Hunter?!” said Stobaru. “Where's that smug face of yours at? You wanted to fight. Now you got one! COME ON!”
He jumped at Sora again, as he clashed with Sora's swords, with Sora trying to slash Stobaru but failing as Stobaru would grab onto one of the swords.
“Get off!” said Sora, as he kicked Stobaru away and locked his arm, kicking his shoulder.
“GAGH!” shrieked Stobaru, as he punched Sora in the gut with the metal hand.
“GGAAAAAGGHHH!!!” yelled Sora, as blood splatted out, he moved a few steps back -- imagine a gut punch but a hundred times harder. That's what Sora feels.
Stobaru would be hysterically laughing for a few moments, as he said, “Sora, the Assassin Hunter of the South, tried to defy me and get away with it?! You will be executed!”
Sora would move a few steps back, as he had one hand over his weakened stomach as he looked up at Stobaru. “Damn bastard,” thought Sora, “he got a lucky hit on me -- but will I be able to recover quickly and finish the fight?”
He saw his sword was laying behind Stobaru, as Stobaru jumped up in an attempt to slam Sora into the ground, but Sora had luckily dived in time as he rolled towards his sword, picking it up with his hand as he drawed it at Stobaru.
Grinning, Sora thought, “Maybe I should tire the fat bastard out so I can get the final blow on him.”
Stobaru huffed and puffed, as he went to run at Sora once more, throwing a punch with his gigantic hand as he put a crack in the wall.
“Missed me, arsewipe!” said Sora.
Stobaru frowned, as he went to throw another punch, as he put another crack in a brick wall. “STOP RUNNING!!!” said Stobaru.
Sora moved back, as he drew his sword. “This is my chance!” thought Sora. “If I impale him here, he'll be tired and sweated by the hot sun on display here..
“Come to think of it.. i'm rusty using my swords, and this sun has absolutely made me sweat like a sausage.. I think I might be developing a fever or some sorts. Maybe a heatstroke.”
Stobaru jumped at Sora, as Sora watched as he clutched the hilt of his sword.
“Here he comes!”

A few moments later, a yell came as blood was splattered onto the hard floor in the yard.
Stobaru fell down -- a sword stuck in his kneecap as Sora was also laying down a few yards away, huffing and puffing.
Sora sighed in relief, as he looked at Stobaru and got up. “So my plan worked,” said Sora, “and he fell for it easily. What an idiot—”
Suddenly, Stobaru took the sword out, as blood squirted onto the floor, with a look of shock to Sora's face as he got up.
Stobaru laughed hysterically once more. “Did you really think that would defeat me, Sora?” said Stobaru. “It's only a mere wound, I can still fight. I'll still destroy you!”
Sora frowned. “That was with only one sword, jackass,” thought Sora. “If I can get hold of my dual swords, I'll destroy you in two seconds.”
Stobaru ran at Sora, as Sora tried to move out of the way in time, but Stobaru grabbed hold of his wrist as he swung him to the brick wall.
“GAGH!” said Sora, as he punched Stobaru in the face, running up the wall as he flipped over Stobaru, landing quite roughly as he took a few steps back, picking up one sword.
“I need to get to that stone guy quick,” thought Sora, “i can't defeat Stobaru alone in this state with one sword.”
Sora moved back as he ran over to Rater, who was still laying there. “Hey, wake up! I can't destroy him alone!”
Stobaru jumped at Sora, who watched as his face widened. “If I dodge, he's going to crush him!” thought Sora.
Sora turned to Rater and kicked him at full force. “WAKE UP!!!!”
“KIIIYYAAAHHH!!!” yelled Rater, as he awoken, colliding with Stobaru as an explosion erupted.

Sora moved back, as he watched as Stobaru looked at Rater, who seemed unscathed by the collision.
“Woke me up from my nap in time, Sora!” said Rater, giving a thumbs up.
“YOU WERE NAPPING ALL THIS TIME?!” said Sora.
“Yep!” said Rater.
Sora facepalmed. “Just finish the fight! Stobaru is crazy!”
Rater turned to Stobaru, as Stobaru looked at him also. “So you weren't fatally injured as it presumed?” said Stobaru.
“No,” said Rater, “i was hurt, yes. But I slept it off.”
Stobaru grinned. “I'll add to that pain!” He jumped at Rater, attempting to punch him, but Rater grabbed his metal hand.
“Is that... all you got?” said Rater, as he kicked Stobaru in the face, then kicked him away.
“AH!” said Stobaru, as he was struggling to get up now due to the wound in his knee, as he looked at Rater. “YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!”
Rater ran at Stobaru like an impulse, as Stobaru had his metal hand in position, ready to strike Rater with it a second time.
“RATER!” said Brody. “HE'S GONNA KILL YOU WITH THAT HAND!”
At the VERY last second, Rater jumped up as he flew over Stobaru, as Rater grabbed Stobaru by the back.
“SAY GOODBYE!!!” said Rater, as he was still in his stone form -- which gave him unbelievable strength as he threw Stobaru to the Tower, much to everyones shock.
“DAAAADDD!!!” said Yimeapo.

As Rater huffed and puffed, he reverted back to his normal form. “Man, was he one tough guy to deal with!”
“You're telling me,” said Sora, as he walked over to Rater, standing face to face with him, “that was a good show you put on. I've made my decision -- i'll be your teammate and join your team.”
He had his hand out, as Rater shook it honorably. “Alright, Sora!” said Rater.
“Alright, Boss.” said Sora, smiling.
Yimeapo loaded his revolver, as he aimed it at Rater, ready to fire.
“RATER, WATCH OUT!” said Brody, as he tackled Yimeapo down, as the two of them were wrestling on the ground.
“Get off me, kid!” said Yimeapo. “I need to finish this!”
“No!” said Brody. “And i'll kick your ass infront of everyone to prove otherwise!”
And then, as a few moments passed by, both Brody and Yimeapo were holding onto the gun as a moment passed which shocked everyone.
A bullet fired, and it didn't look good.

Nine is soon!