Г л а в а 24

"Hey

"Hey." I called out to Magma, the blonde turning to me with surprise that I'm even talking to him.

Senku had chosen Magma to accompany him and Chrome on their adventure to gather more tungsten from the cave.

Grabbing the front of his shirt, I yank him down so he's face to face with me. "If something happens to him and it so happens to be your fault, I'll gut you from collarbone to dick so fucking fast, even Naruto wouldn't believe it."

Magma's face pales, his eyes filled with fear and confusion. "N-Naruto?"

Oh right.. He has no idea what I'm talking about. Hey, as long as I got the point across, I couldn't give a shit.

"Forget it," I release the front of his shirt, "Now hurry up and get lost, and don't forget what Gen said."

"Y-yes Ma'am." He hurries away.

Gen, who's been standing next to me the entire time, sighs. "Did you have to threaten him, Kiera-Chan?"

"Probably not, but it's me, so I'm going to anyway."

Senku comes over to me, grabbing a stray lock of my hair that's escaped from the elastic, and gave it a tug solely to annoy me. "Alright Star, don't maim anyone while I'm gone."

I slap his hand away, "I'll be fine, nerd. Now go and get your fancy rocks."

Rolling his eyes, he turns to Gen. "Look after her, mentalist. If something happens, I'll personally build a taser and fry your ass relentlessly."

Gen holds his hands up in mock surrender, sweating slightly with a nervous smile on his face. "N-now now Senku-Chan, no need for such measures. She will be fine with me, plus she's got Kohaku and Ruri too."

The scientist remained quiet, sending me one last glance before turning around and walking off with Magma and Chrome.

Gen turns to me and with a sly smile says, "I swear, you two were made for each other."

"Oh please, let's just get this telescope made."

*****

Yesterday and throughout today, we all worked relentlessly on the telescope for Senku. Secretly I'd get advice from Friday, considering I know nothing about how to make something like this, and I'd just relay the information back to Gen and the others, claiming that I've made one in the past.

The mentalist and I agreed that just a telescope wasn't enough, and that adding on an observatory to the top of Senku and I's hut would be much cooler. It was a pain in the ass and had everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off, but it'll totally be worth it.

I myself had two more gifts for the scientist; I want to give him the bracelet Tony gave to me, because I have my cell phone with Friday in it; I figured he deserves to have an AI, and it'll give me a peace of mind because the cell phone and bracelet are connected.