"I love you!" )(Leo x M!Reader

"Whatcha reading?" I asked looking at Y/n beside me. We were having a low-key day in the Posiedon cabin, with his brother Percy in the city the cabin was often empty. Y/n fortunately was blessed with not having dyslexia like us other demigods.

"They both die at the end," He stated. Not looking from the page. "By Adam Silvera."

He went quiet again, seemingly forgetting I was there. With not have technology around Y/n grew up within the pages of books.  I sit up a little more staring at his side profile. When he's really focused he bites the inside of his bottom lip. His shaggy h/c hair was messier than usual, I guess not getting up from bed did that. His sea green eyes solely focused on his book.  I probably seemed like a creep staring at him for so long, but how could I not?

As if hesitantly he lifted his head slightly and turned to look at me. Eyes looking everywheres but mine, holding eye contact wasn't his strongest trait.

"You're staring." He mumbled. Cheeks reddening.

"Yeah?" I shrug my shoulders, smiling at him. "You're cute."

"I- um... you're, you're pretty nice to." He sputters. I smile wider, the great son of Poseidon, slayer of monsters is blushing because of me. Leo Valdez. My hand found its way to his cheek pulling him towards me, planting a quick kiss.

"Aw, yuck germs." He smiled, voice cracking.

Contrary to his words he pulled me in again and kissed me softly. Pulling away holding eye contact he smiled lovingly at me.

"I love you!" I blurt. My eyes widen, I didn't mean to say that. "I- I mean. Um I didn't mean to—"

"I love you too." He sighed, breaking eye contact and smiling. His face reddening again.

I relaxed, releasing my breath. Turning my body away from him so I could lay down properly.

"Awesome." I sigh, crossing my arms to cover my eyes.

"Oh my gods you're a dork." He groaned.

So I wrote that 😭
Took me a while to write I'll be honest. But I hope yall like it! I NEED suggestions, like really badly

Idk Leo and a child of Poseidon seems SO perfect, don't yall think? Also was this cheesy enough 😋?