Late Nights Swim )( Percy Jackson x F!Reader

Request by: ilveSANA ! I hope you enjoy!

For context Y/n is going to be Inuit (Inuk singular.)

Also don't know how to write native language so translator it is 😔

Y/N:

We stand at the beach, Percy holds my hands in front of him. He pulls me towards quickly, drawing me into a light kiss.

"You ready?" Percy whispers, I don't understand why he's whispering. No one's out here to hear us.

I admire the boy, his blond curls silvery in the moon light. His eyes glowed with the ocean. A beautiful site truly.

"Yeah." I smile. It had been forever since me and Percy had gone swimming.

Three weeks ago, Kronos died for the second time, for fives years we were too busy trying not to die. But now we can go swimming whenever we want, not a care in the world. Other than fact I still have to avoid death anytime I leave camp.

Even during the night it's warm at camp half-blood. During the summer it's constant heat, though I could never complain, down in Inuvik it's cold all the time. Even when it's a nice 20 degrees, it's the tundra. Of course my dad didn't mind, nor did I really. Camp was truly the first time I  had gone swimming. Even in the cold my dad managed to catch the eye of Demeter, after all he truly cared for any forms of life. Plants included, I like to think his compassion is what drew the goddess to him.

I feel like that's how mine and Percy's connection started. A girl raised by the ocean and a boy born from the ocean. That's was of course among various things, there want a single thing I could dislike about the boy.

"Take off your glasses." Percy says, letting go of my hands as he walks backwards, towards the water. 

I had honestly forgotten I was wearing them.

"Mhm." I hum, pulling the darned things off gently. I fold in the arms before kneeling down to place them on our beach towels.

"You know Percy," I squint at the boy. "I've just gotten rid of my sight, and it's dark."

"You'll be fine." He laughs. Contrary to his words he still reaches towards me, offering to guide me.

Taking his hands as he guides me into the water. I embrace the way the water ripples around us. Waves dance for us, swallowing our legs over and over.

I can't take my gaze off of Percy's blue eyes. I didn't know they could glow like they do.

"You know you're really pretty under the moon." I sigh, smiling as I walked closer to Percy. He didn't back up.

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow.

"ᓇᒡᓕᒋᔭᕋ." I hum, lifting on my toes to kiss his cheek. (Roughly my love.)

"I don't know what that means." Percy laughs.

"My love." I kiss his other cheek, slowly my hand gravitate to his chest. My snappiness a coverup for my plan.

"I love you." Percy sighs, smiling contently.

In this moment of vulnerability, I take my chance.

I push my hands against Percy's chest, pushing him into the water.

"Hah!" I laugh. "I got you so good!"

Sorry really short! Exam season Is kicking my butt!