Sleep )( Leo Valdez x F!Reader

(If it was two to a room on the Argo)

LEO POV:

Me and Y/n slept in the same room, nothing divided our halves of the room. It didn't truly matter as we spent most of our time in each other's spaces anyways, it only really matters at times like this.

I sat at my work desk, eyes flicking back and forth from my blue prints and the archimedes sphere. I left the lights off but my lamp, I knew if the lights were on Y/n would have trouble sleeping.

I glanced in her direction, she lay fast asleep. Breaths low and calm, her face resembled a look of peace. She was curled on her side, clutching the blanket in her arms, h/c hair splayed against her pillow. She had fallen asleep in her day clothes, passed out right after dinner. I had tried to do my best to make her comfortable while trying not to wake.

A crash sounded. I whipped my head back to my work, the concoction that was in my hands was now nothing but a jumble of broken pieces. I had lost focus and something exploded. My hand held scrapes, rivers of blood pooling in the creases of my palm. My gaze fell back in the stirring form of Y/n.

"Mmmm," she groaned, groggily. "Leo..?"

"Shhhh, baby it's ok. Go back to bed." I soothe, standing to put the daughter of Posiedon to sleep.  I quickly wipe the blood on my pants.

She lets out a huff, laying on her back. I sat next to Y/n, my non bloodied hand going to wipe the hair from her face. My fingers travel from the top of her head to cradle her cheek. She stares up at me, she still looks so tired. Moonlight spills in from the little window, her sea green eyes glow, but no how they do usually. They look void of emotion.

"You're bleeding.." She mumbled lightly.

"I'll be fine, honey go back to sleep." I whisper, my thumb rubbing back and forth along her check bone. She only ever sleeps like this once she hits rock bottom, something we were all trying to help her with. It was a habit formed from years of fighting the godly side of life. So when she slept for long we all tried to avoid needing to wake her, Coach lectured us all on it.

"Mhmmm." She hummed, leaning into the warmth of my hand. I sat like that, watching as her breath even out into a slower pace. Her face melting into a calm mask.

REALLY SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY

BUT ITS PAT SEASON FOR US CANADIANS (is it outside of Canada?? Idk 😭)

AND J ALSO MADE THE BADMINTON TEAM SO IM BUSY EITH THAT, NOT TO MENTION I DO GIRL GUIDING AND WE ARE PLANNING OUR BIG TRIP FOR THE SUMMER, AND  I GO TO A YOUTH PROGRAM AT LEAST THREE RIMES A WEEK, AND MY SCHOOLS PREPPING FOR GRAD, AND IM AN ACADEMIC OVER ACHIEVER 😀

SO IM REAL BUSY

But anyways I hope you enjoyed! It's really short only about 450 words but I also write this spur of the moment, it's passed my bed time and I really need to catch up on sleep ngl. But I wanted to get something out since my last chapter was posted two weeks ago!! 🫶🏻