"Death-Cast is calling..." )( Percy Jackson x F!Reader

AU! DEATH CAST BELONGS TO ADAM SILVERA!

Y/N:

AUGUST, 17, 2009, 12:35 AM

Death cast did call Y/n L/n today. The day Kronos invades New York. The day he attempts to destroy Olympus, starting with their children.

I stare at Chiron, his phone ringing over and over. Listed as all of our legal guardian. He wrote  the names as quickly as he could, going from call to call hurriedly. So many hero's would die, hopefully not in vain.

I was stationed with the centaur in the Empire State Building, helping around our make shift medical units below Olympus.

I was to deliver news to every listed camper I could find. Chiron finished his last few calls. Sighing heavily he put down the phone, and looked up at me.

"Y/n..." his voice said it all. I was going to die in the next 24 hours. I was going to die before I could see the rise of Perseus Jackson, my best friend. The only person who knows me better than I.

Everything stopped, I felt like time slowed as blood roared in my ears.

"Im only 15..." I whisper. "My birthday is in 2 weeks."

Percy and I were going to get ice cream, at lick and splits. They had blue berry for him and chocolate peanuts butter for me. We were only two weeks apart, it was going to be a joined celebration. For winning the war and for making it to 16. But I wouldn't be there.

"My dear." Chiron sighs, trotting to me. Embracing me he brings a hand to my head, holding me tightly. Stroking my hair gently. He bends down, laying as horse do, so we're level. My head landing in the crook of his shoulder. He holds me, and I almost feel safe again. Almost.

I feel safe enough to cry, my parents would've gotten the call. They aren't in New York.

Death-cast was obviously godly, a son of Thantanos who knew when people would die.

"Shh.." Chiron soothed, holding me tighter as I cried into him. Every fear I've ever had washes over me.

I stay there a moment, reigning my emotions.

"I need to tell people they're going to die, please." I whisper. Chiron only nods and places a light kiss to my hair, hands shaking slightly. He knew he was going to lose campers, I don't think he's truly excepted it.

I was one of few he would say goodbye to.

Most people chose to live their end day safely, I didn't have that choice. And if I did, I'd choose to help my loved ones. That's what I'm going to do.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I watch as Katie falls, I was there in an instant. The moment my hand touched her skin, I understand.

"You only have a concussion, it'll be ok." I soothe, helping her walk towards help. I swing her arm over my shoulders and support her by holding her waist. Taking in most of her weight.

A rare child of Apollo ability was being able to form a shield of sorts. We were born to be protectors.

War went on around us as we limped, as quickly as possible.

"Y/N!" I hear Percy's voice yell. My heart drops and I feel my invisible barrier break.

I see the arrow too late. Perfectly aimed in between my shoulders. I heard Percy scream and suddenly it's all too real.