"Shes alive!")(Leo Valdez x F!Reader

I'm aware I have requests to work on... but Leo 🤭

LEO:

Percy laughs loudly at what ever stupid joke Jason made, Annabeth hit his arm lightly.

"Shut it Jackson." Hedge grunted. Keeping the table quiet.

We continued to converse, in our own little groups. I was with Jason's and Piper, waiting for Y/n and Nico to wake.

Y/n doesn't sleep often, and when she did she slept like the dead. You think Nico, the son of the dead, would sleep deeper than her. But no, it's like trying to wake a rock.

Everyone sat around the dining table, talking quietly as not to wake her and Nico. Nico in recovery and Y/n sleeping for the first time in like a week.

I sit next to Piper, Jason beside her. Y/n's seat is empty today, like it was at breakfast and lunch.

Percy suddenly lifts his head, smiling in the direction of the door.

"She's Alive!" He laughs.

I turn to find Y/n. Clad in her fuzzy dark blue and white stars pajama pants, and a red Spiderman t-shirt. She looked like the American flag. Her hairs in a ponytail, or was. Strands falling out, almost no point in the ponytail.

"Morning." Y/n mumbles, coming to sit next to me.

She yawns as she sits in her chair. Her plate works its magic, a big ass slice of lemon meringue pie sits, nice and chilled. How she likes it.

She nibbles at it, leaning into my side. I wrap an arm around her, my fingers dance along her arm. I was a fairly physical love person while Y/n wasn't. Though I found she gravitated towards me, even before we dated. I don't believe the girl has gotten close to anyone as quickly as she did with Piper, Jason, and I.

"Did you sleep good?" I ask, my voice was soft. Not wanting to lure the girl out of tiredness.

"Mhm, good." She hummed. "Lots of it."

"Can I fix your hair?" Lots of time spent with Piper led me to learn how to do hair. It was fun and came easy to me.

"Yes, please." She sighs, "Not right now though." Y/n removes the loose hair tie, letting her hair spill freely.

"Sure." I kiss into her temple.

That's really short....

I FOT 78% IN MY ELA READING COMP TEST 🥳

Technically not supposed to know the at but my teacher didn't know that neofre she told us the scores 🤷‍♀️

I think the math one cooked me...