Draco Malfoy

After a long day at work, I went straight home. When I arrived, the lights were off, so I thought my housemate was not at home.

I changed my clothes, put the kettle on and decided that I will have a quiet night at home with a book. My mate has plenty of books, she loves to read, and she has told me that whenever I want to read I can go ahead and grab a book from her bookshelves.

We have a rule at home, if we have company or simple want privacy, you must leave a sock in your door. I didn't knock on the door since I thought she was not home, and I did not see any sock.

When I opened the door, there she was playing with herself. I was flabbergasted by the sight, let us be honest I am a gentleman, but I am still a man. She and I have been friends for years, but never got intimate, but now she was there naked and moaning, not just any moaning, she was moaning my name.

I was instantly turned on, I turned around to leave her alone. I wanted to give her some privacy. Suddenly when I turned around I kicked her lamp, she immediately opened her eyes.

—Dray... you are here—? She said, barely able to speak.

—So...sorry, love—. That was the only thing I could say.

—Don't be, Dray—. She said to me.

—I will leave you alone—. I said, trying to hide my erection.

—What are you going to do with that—? She asked, pointing at the bulge in my sweatpants.

—I will fix it—. I could feel how my face was turning red, while I was saying that to her.

—We could help each other, you know—. She proposed that while gesturing me to get with her on the bed.

I took off my clothes and place myself over her. We started to kiss and explore our bodies with our hands and tongues. —May I—? I asked, still unsure if that was a good idea.

—Yes, you may—. She responded. I used her toy on her, and seeing her like that was driving me insane. —Are you sure you want to do this—? I asked her.

—Yes, Dray, please, I want you inside me—. She had the urged to feel me inside her.

—Yes, Princess.— I put some saliva on my fingers and gently started to rub her clitoris, after a few instants her legs were trembling. —Stay still, Love—. I said to her while holding one of her legs.

When she was wet enough, I put my cock inside her, and started to fuck her and give her all. But, I wanted her to ride me, to fuck me, I wanted she made me hers.

We switched positions, and she started riding me, like a goddess. I was holding her waist while she kept moving and looking at me.

I couldn't control my hands and spanked her while she was riding me. That night, we fuck until our bodies became one. I came, I don't know how many times, how many times I fill her up, that I don't remember.

But I became insatiable, I could not only be just her housemate. I did something wild and after a few more weeks fucking every night I asked her to be mine.