Theodore Nott

It was Theo's birthday, so I decided to give him a special gift. We had been flirting for years, but never have done anything.

I took the risk, I want him inside me, I want to ride him, to fuck him and taste him.

Our friends and I had prepared a surprise birthday party for him, but that will be much later tonight.

I have told our friends that I will pick him up at his place, so no one will bother us. I bought some emerald green lace undergarments, my present for him. 

I had the keys to his house, and he had the keys to mine, since we were at school we had the habit of sharing things and spending lots of time together, even sharing the same bed.

I went straight to his home after work, took a quick bath and changed my clothes. I have been talking to him today, keeping things casual as if nothing has changed.

Put some make — up, and perfume, and lay on his bed, and I was nervous, thinking what would happen. Would he say yes? Would he say no? 

Just imagining how he will fuck me in his bed was driving me insane. Suddenly, I heard the door, so I sat by the edge of his bed and made sure I was looking good.

He opened the door and turned on the lights.—Bella?— He asked, while scanning my body.

—Happy Birthday, Theo.— I said while smiling at him.

—What is this, Bella?— He said while putting down his bag.

—Don't you like my present?— I stood from the bed and walked straight to him.

—I... Bella... it is really my present?— He gulps and places a hand on my shoulder.

—It is, whatever you want, I will give it to you.— I caress his face with my hand. 

—Are you sure?— Theo asked while trying to hide his bulge.

—Yes, Theo. I cannot pretend that I don't want you any more.— I took him by the collar and kissed him deeply, while his hands were roaming my body. 

He broke the kiss for a moment. —I have been wanting to that for years, I will make sure this will be a special moment for both of us.

He held my hand and guided me to his bed, and placed me with so much care. He removed his tie, shirt, and trousers. And gently placed over me, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach, he removed my brassier and my panties. Leaving me completely naked, he took his time to inspect my body and touch it. 

Kissed me again, and then took my breast in his mouth, he then proceeded to suck my nipples and play with his tongue. I gasped, when his started to suck them and lick them. It was a welcome feeling that my body had been longing for so long. 

Theo kept sucking my breast while putting two fingers inside my vagina. —So wet, Bella.— He then took his fingers out and put them in his mouth. —So tasty, mmm. 

He then proceeded to turn me around and insert his penis inside me. He slapped my but cheeks a few times and then started to fuck me hard. I was in awe, it is something I cannot describe.

Wanting something for so long, makes you dream of how things can be, I had touched myself many times thinking about him, how he will feel inside me, imagining the things he will tell me. 

He took me by hi hair, and pushed harder, and harder until he filled me up. We collapsed on his bed and he put me closer, he was caressing my hair, and I was hugging him. 

—Bella, I need to tell you that I was waiting for that to happen, but I was too afraid that we could ruin our friendship. 

—I have loved you for years, I have imaging how you will feel, how nice it will be to hold your hand, waking up beside you, going to our friend gatherings as a couple. 

—You have brought so much joy into my life, but I have always desired to be more than your best friend, a companion, a life partner. 

—I love you, Theodore Nott.— I said while kissing him.

—I love you more, Bella.— He smiled at me.

—How about a round two?— I asked with a shy smile.

 —I would love nothing more, Cara Mia. 

—Later we have to go, I have one more surprise for you.

—You do?— He asked while holding me closer. 

—Yes, so let's enjoy ourselves and then we can go.

We let our bodies encounter once more, they were one, our bodies and souls were sharing so much at that moment.

After a pleasant time together, we had a bath and went to his birthday party.  He did not left me alone, he was holding my hand, kissing me and whispering things in my ear. It was the beginning of our story, our love story.