Draco Malfoy

She was simply the best, the way she laughed when I tell I joke, the way she cares about all her friends, and I was just a simple man. 

How could she say yes to someone like me? When she could have someone better than me.

Did Merlin make some kind of bet? How could have fallen in love with her?

The way she illuminates a room, it is something out of this world. How much I desire, I could scream to everyone that my heart is hers. 

Should I do it? Would she say yes to me? This is killing me. 

I hate so much when she laughs when someone says a joke.

They way her sweet face looks when she is concentrated it is adorable, I simply can resist.

Why is so easy for some to confess their feelings? But for me is so difficult? 

I wish I could be bold, run after her take her in my arms and steal a kiss from her. 

Would I lose my chance if I keep thinking if I should do it? 

All of my friends keep telling me I should do it, but why it is so difficult?

Should I send her a love letter? Or a love song?

Today I saw her leaving the castle with Tom. I guess I am not good enough to sneak up with her. 

After all, Tom has everything a girl could ask for, he is charming, smart, and a gentleman. And I am just a troublemaker.

The heart of the girl of my dreams probably belongs to someone else, I need to do something bold to confess my feelings. 

A few days have passed, and I took the courage to confess her my feelings, early that Saturday morning I sent her an owl, asking her to meet me in the training grounds. I was up all night preparing this surprise for her. 

I asked a few elves to help me, they taught me how to prepare a nice breakfast and a few of my friends gave me ideas of how could I confess my feelings. Furthermore, I need to be honest I was sweating, I was afraid she might not come, or she might say no.

I prepared a letter in case words don't come out of my mouth, I ordered a delightful neckless for her, I wanted everything to be especial, but I was thinking about all the possibilities like rejection.

I put on my nicest cloths and I awaited her at 07:00 am, and to my surprise she arrived at the time I propose. 

I was sweating, I was a mess, but I could not hide my feelings any more. 

—Good morning, Dray.— She said with a kind smile. 

—Did you sleep well?— I asked, trying to hide the fact I was nervous as hell.

—This is lovely.— She said, pointing to the picnic I had prepared for both of us.

—Please have a seat, Ali.— I said to her while offering my hand.

—Thank you, Dray, this is lovely.— I have been here early in the morning, having a lovely breakfast with you.

We sat on the blanket and offered her what I had prepared for our breakfast.—Dray, you shouldn't have bothered to make this, but I have to say it is so sweet and the food it is delicious.

—For you, I will do anything, Ali. I said while offering her another pastry.— She gave me a kind smile and accepted the pastry, while I was giving her the pastry, our hands touched and immediately my cheeks went red.

—Ali, I have to tell you something—. I said with a serious tone.

—Yes, Dray. You can tell me anything.— While holding my hand, she said.

—Ali, I...

—Yes, tell me?

—I... I am in love with you.— I was barely able to talk, I could not know if she understood what I said.

She was looking at me so attentive, the look in her eyes changed.

—What can I say, love, I have been in love with you too. But I was so afraid to open my heart.

—You have? I... I have been waiting for so long to tell you this. I love you Ali, I truly do, I was so afraid that your heart might belong to someone else.

—Me? Why did you think that?

—Well, I have seen you leaving the castle late at night with Tom, and I have seen you acting suspicious with Mattheo.

—Oh, that?— She said and started to laugh.

—Tom and I have similar interests, and I was helping Mattheo to ask a Ravenclaw girl on a date. 

—So, it appears that I am a fool.— I said with a chuckle.

—That you are, Dray. If you want to know, I... —She did not finish her sentence and kissed me.

I kissed her back with an intensity that can just be described as an urge to let her know how much I was feeling.  I broke the kiss and I asked her, what know, Ali?

—Whatever you want, Dray, you know my heart is yours.

—If that is the case, would you like to go with me to the Yule ball as my girlfriend? I did not know if what I was asking was too much.

—So, do you want me to be your girlfriend? And do you want everybody knows?

—I do, I want everybody to know I have a beautiful and lovely girlfriend.

—If that it's the case, yes, Dray, I would love to be your girlfriend.

—Oh, Alina, you make me the happiest man in this world.— I took out of my pocket the neckless, and she was delighted to see me having that gesture with her. 

—Dray, you shouldn't have. It is lovely, though. 

—Come here— I said. I put her the neckless, and this time I took the courage and kissed her.

We enjoyed a nice breakfast in the training grounds, until Filch, saw us and put the sprinklers. We ran from there holding hands until we reached our common room. 

We had hope that everyone was still in bed. So I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. Suddenly, we heard people cheering and break the kiss. 

—It seems everyone woke up early that day.— She said to me.

—All wet, and it is 8:00 in the morning, suspicious.— Theo said, and everyone laughed. 

I held her hand and walked together to our dorms. This will be the start of the rest of our life, my companion, the girl of my dreams.